RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

Thanks again for your translation, man. You're the best! So nice to know at least something what's going on in this apartment. But for some of us it will be a reality check when it comes to our angel Kammi  :D

It turns out she is only human...shocking!  ;) She is just another young (Russian) girl trapped in this whole 'modelling' business filled with sleezy guys who take advantage of them. At least, that's the way I see it. But if this is the life she wants...go girl!

I mean, a famous photographer who wants 'to say goobye' to one of his models at 3 am? Because he had another meeting earlier...yeah, probably 'saying goodbye' to another model  :) On the other hand, it seems like a mayor upgrade from this Sergio fellow with his small apartment and minimum wage  :)

Ah well, I don't see her leaving Barcelona any time soon. The girl seems mesmerized by this 'lifestyle of the rich and famous'. And that's something she won't find easily back in mother Russia.

I can only hope things are working out for her.   

You live and you learn.

At least she is out there living...having experiences.

:)

She told this detailed story to Kristy loud enough, in livingroom, seems like she wants to hear her ex-boyfriend and all viewers... :-\

Thanks for the interpretation of events!!  This event from what you described sounds extremely fishy and odd to me!!  That would be the first time in my life I've ever actually heard of a guy using 2 condoms!  And the part saying it loud enough so everybody can hear it, it can't be the truth what she speaks because there is not a girl on  this earth that would boast about making a guy use two condoms!!  This to me is a story that was created by Kamila and probably Kristy just for you viewers pleasure!!!

Thanks again for your translation, man. You're the best! So nice to know at least something what's going on in this apartment. But for some of us it will be a reality check when it comes to our angel Kammi  :D

It turns out she is only human...shocking!  ;) She is just another young (Russian) girl trapped in this whole 'modelling' business filled with sleezy guys who take advantage of them. At least, that's the way I see it. But if this is the life she wants...go girl!

I mean, a famous photographer who wants 'to say goobye' to one of his models at 3 am? Because he had another meeting earlier...yeah, probably 'saying goodbye' to another model  :) On the other hand, it seems like a mayor upgrade from this Sergio fellow with his small apartment and minimum wage  :)

Ah well, I don't see her leaving Barcelona any time soon. The girl seems mesmerized by this 'lifestyle of the rich and famous'. And that's something she won't find easily back in mother Russia.

I can only hope things are working out for her.   

I want to supplement my relation. Earlier I thought that it is unimportant . After reading your text I decided to write abaut it .

Kamila talked Krista yesterday:

The photographer told me about the sex with black women. He asked if J new what black women differ from whites with.

Kamila was surprised. Did she ask, why it was telling me?

Perhaps the meeting with the photographer was more surprising for her than she expected.

I want to supplement my relation. Earlier I thought that it is unimportant . After reading your text I decided to write abaut it .

Kamila talked Krista yesterday:

The photographer told me about the sex with black women. He asked if J new what black women differ from whites with.

Kamila was surprised. Did she ask, why it was telling me?

Perhaps the meeting with the photographer was more surprising for her than she expected.

Thank you once again leszek, it is much appreciated and needed for the forum in my opinion!  I agree what you are translating to us is only the parts that you know based on what you can only hear the words of for sure!!  So from that being said there is allot of fabricated story telling going on by Kamila at this point in my opinion!!

Wait a minute, So she dumps her boyfriend, hooks up with this Sergio dude, then some photographer calls her at 2.40 in the morning and she runs out the door to him? and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse and it just has.

Yes I agree and that's why I'm saying that something isn't adding up here!!

Thanks for the interpretation of events!!  This event from what you described sounds extremely fishy and odd to me!!  That would be the first time in my life I've ever actually heard of a guy using 2 condoms!  And the part saying it loud enough so everybody can hear it, it can't be the truth what she speaks because there is not a girl on  this earth that would boast about making a guy use two condoms!!  This to me is a story that was created by Kamila and probably Kristy just for you viewers pleasure!!!

Indeed, who knows them. But it seemed like she was telling the truth. Good girl, i believe her  :D

Yes I agree and that's why I'm saying that something isn't adding up here!!

Also.did you notice that when she goes to the balcony to use the phone she always opens the window next to balcony before going out.It's like she purposely wants us to hear her candid conversations.

Also.did you notice that when she goes to the balcony to use the phone she always opens the window next to balcony before going out.It's like she purposely wants us to hear her candid conversations.

Sorry loner but I don't watch RLC anymore!  I just go off of what I read and the pictures posted here plus what a friend of mine tells and shows me pictures of.  I've washed my hands of RLC!!!