RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

Sorry, but that photo is photo-shopped. It is a fake. I have a copy of the original photo and she is wearing a yellow bikini. She is not nude.

Had me fooled.Unfortunately probably fooled a lot of other people,so has same effect on her reputation either way.

Had me fooled.Unfortunately probably fooled a lot of other people,so has same effect on her reputation either way.

Sadly, this is true. But, there will always be people who try to pass off fakes as real. Unless someone has the original, they can get away with it.  :(

Sorry, but that photo is photo-shopped. It is a fake. I have a copy of the original photo and she is wearing a yellow bikini. She is not nude.

Agreed, I've seen the yellow bikini and it's definitely photo-shopped, The other is from a professional photographer in 2011 and you see nothing.

That must have been one that caused a stink here. Same poster. It was removed before I saw it.

I guess I just really don't understand why there is a big ruckus about somebody posting a picture (fake or real) of Kamila nude on a beach!  What is the difference between posting her in the shower, or getting a massage from Nora, or letting Kristy grope her tits, or sleeping nude, it is the life she has chosen and it is the life she will have to deal with!  Did the picture you saw of her bookmaster give the location it was taken?  I'm sure it didn't, so what is the big deal?  She is a model is she not?  I promise you there are pictures of her out there somewhere much worse than a picture (fake or real) of her posing nude on a beach somewhere!!  Fellas you all need to come back down to reality here, she's not an innocent 10 year old girl anymore!!

I guess I just really don't understand why there is a big ruckus about somebody posting a picture (fake or real) of Kamila nude on a beach!  What is the difference between posting her in the shower, or getting a massage from Nora, or letting Kristy grope her tits, or sleeping nude, it is the life she has chosen and it is the life she will have to deal with! 

The difference is one is in the house of which we have access and one is in her personal life outside of the house of which we are not supposed to have access. Posting pictures of her locations outside of the house gives information to places where she hangs out which is dangerous and jeopardizes her safety. There are people already on this thread that are borderline obsessed with her. These kinds of people do not need to know the public places where she hangs out. That is crossing a line.

I guess I just really don't understand why there is a big ruckus about somebody posting a picture (fake or real) of Kamila nude on a beach!  What is the difference between posting her in the shower, or getting a massage from Nora, or letting Kristy grope her tits, or sleeping nude, it is the life she has chosen and it is the life she will have to deal with!  Did the picture you saw of her bookmaster give the location it was taken?  I'm sure it didn't, so what is the big deal?  She is a model is she not?  I promise you there are pictures of her out there somewhere much worse than a picture (fake or real) of her posing nude on a beach somewhere!!  Fellas you all need to come back down to reality here, she's not an innocent 10 year old girl anymore!!

It hurts me to say so,but I agree.Especially the episode with Sergio and her questions about his money.Sort of sounds like a gold digger.

The difference is one is in the house of which we have access and one is in her personal life outside of the house of which we are not supposed to have access. Posting pictures of her locations outside of the house gives information to places where she hangs out which is dangerous and jeopardizes her safety. There are people already on this thread that are borderline obsessed with her. These kinds of people do not need to know the public places where she hangs out. That is crossing a line.

It is not that personal if people can find it on the internet is it?  You people act as though just because someone is obsessed with her that they are automatically going to inflict harm upon her.  It's obvious that nobody is bothering the girl or her ass wouldn't be on RLC!  There are probably quite a few people in Barcelona that have RLC and knows she's there and they are not messing with her!!  You all act as though she is your own daughter instead of some stranger that just so happens likes to show herself on the internet naked!!

It hurts me to say so,but I agree.Especially the episode with Sergio and her questions about his money.Sort of sounds like a gold digger.

If I were a female her age from Russia, I would also be looking for a way out of that country and some financial security to go along with a relationship.  What is wrong with asking about that? Gold digger?  Maybe , maybe not.  And remember these translations as even the translators  have said may not be entirely accurate in English.  I am not defending anyone, just stating my opinion.

Guest joshua1584

If I were a female her age from Russia, I would also be looking for a way out of that country and some financial security to go along with a relationship.  What is wrong with asking about that? Gold digger?  Maybe , maybe not.  And remember these translations as even the translators  have said may not be entirely accurate in English.  I am not defending anyone, just stating my opinion.

I don't think that is a question you should ask someone after meeting them for a few days. Sure down the road, but not right off the bat. Even if it is not intended to sound like gold digging it comes off that way. I, personally, would have told her that it was none of her business.