RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

Alright, I think I made you all wait long enough. :D So here are some juicy bits from the massage scene.

The topic of discussion was of course--SEX. Well different aspects of it.

For instance Kammi said she doesn't like cunnilingus as it doesn't do anything for her. She also has no sensitivity at all in her nipples. You saw one picture where Kristy plays with her nipple. That was a test. She said she didn't feel anything. Which leads me to believe she had a bad boob job(hence the different boob size) which fucked up her neuro receptors in the nipples. A wide known problem with boob jobs actually.

Kristy asked her if she ever had anal sex. Kammi said no.

Kristy:  Your butthole is probably too small like your vagina.

Kam:    Well, with proper preparation and dedication anything is possible.

Kristy asked what she experiences during orgasm. Kammi said she soaks everything. Well, we already know that :)

Kristy said she once had oil sex and absolutely loved every minute of it. But the catch is, it wasn't baby oil. It was cooking oil. :D

Zi end. Happy wet dreams to all :) This little rattlesnake is off to bed  after a hard day.

Thank you snaky!

Damn!!!! give us more give us more!!!! So that's why she has to rub something as hard as a beer or lotion bottle to stimulate her clit,and not just use her fingers mmmhh, Thank you Snaky you're the best Sir lmaoo!!

IF YOU GUYS WATCH THESE VIDEOS,THIS GIRL IS SIMILAR TO KAMILA WERE SHE NEEDS SOMETHING REALLY HARD AGAINST HER CLIT TO MASTURBATE!!!!!

"She also has no sensitivity at all in her nipples. You saw one picture where Kristy plays with her nipple. That was a test. She said she didn't feel anything. Which leads me to believe she had a bad boob job(hence the different boob size) which fucked up her neuro receptors in the nipples. A wide known problem with boob jobs actually."

I had noticed before that she has a fold of skin under each armpit, this is how they put an implant in. I have seen it on a girl friend. Sorry to say not the best job on her.

Foamy seems to have irritated booky by suggesting that I, Foamy, disbelieves all the stuff said about Miss HoneyPie, all of which should be disbelieved in the first place. And none of which we know can be proven, except by HoneyPie herself. I also do not believe anything people say about her just because I read it on CamCaps.

Then Snakey rattles Foamy by suggesting that there is a difference between translators and human interpreters. Echo going on in here.

Then somebody suggested that I might abuse my power as a mod. Nope. I have the same rights as others to make comments. I just don't take stuff personally, and I believe some controversy and differences of opinion are necessary to keep this forum from being a cute kitten photo thread. I'm actually very kind and tolerant, warm and fuzzy, and appreciate the skills you all bring to the forum.

Miss HoneyPie is not the only subject that Russian speakers could help with. There are numerous other opportunities for exploitation of encrypted data laying around in the archives.

I give up. I'll just shut up in this thread, and be as quiet as a church mouse in Nora's monastery.

Just keep the thread rolling, gentlemen, and or ladies.

Wow, this thread is unbelievable. First we have to believe that dear Kammi is cheating on her boyfriend with a Spanish dude and a (Russian) photographer. And now we have to assume that this is all a lie and that she doesn't even has a boyfriend?  :o

Well, from now on I will just ignore this thread and only believe (and enjoy) what I'm actually seeing  :D

Guest joshua1584

Joshua, regarding the audio clips you sent me, the two from yesterday are not downloading. The two from today have an echo and are unusable. And please don't use audio enhancement when you record. It brings up all the sounds from outside their window making it hard to understand them

I'm using a crap app so it is tough to figure out. Add to that I don't know what the fuck Im doing. I'll try to tweak it a bit to make it useable. And bookmaster why are you upvoting this? Laughable man

You guys do realise that Snaky works for Bad Lip Reading, but believes he actually gets it right.

Thanks  buddy. That's cute. Just remember there are people here that take everything seriously times 2

Foamy seems to have irritated booky by suggesting that I, Foamy, disbelieves all the stuff said about Miss HoneyPie, all of which should be disbelieved in the first place. And none of which we know can be proven, except by HoneyPie herself. I also do not believe anything people say about her just because I read it on CamCaps.

Then Snakey rattles Foamy by suggesting that there is a difference between translators and human interpreters. Echo going on in here.

Then somebody suggested that I might abuse my power as a mod. Nope. I have the same rights as others to make comments. I just don't take stuff personally, and I believe some controversy and differences of opinion are necessary to keep this forum from being a cute kitten photo thread. I'm actually very kind and tolerant, warm and fuzzy, and appreciate the skills you all bring to the forum.

Miss HoneyPie is not the only subject that Russian speakers could help with. There are numerous other opportunities for exploitation of encrypted data laying around in the archives.

I give up. I'll just shut up in this thread, and be as quiet as a church mouse in Nora's monastery.

Just keep the thread rolling, gentlemen, and or ladies.

Did you eat some rotten nuts this summer? You gotta chill out. All we do is respond to your comments on here. If you're going to drive the beat, gotta be able to take the heat :)

Some clarity..

When the girls walked out of the club, Kamila was angry at Kristy, because Kristy was a bit drunk. Somewhere near the metro station Kristy just wanted to pat the nice homeless dog, because she very loves dogs, Kamila told to Kristy something very bad, left Kristy alone and then went home without Kristy.. Kristy is now angry on Kamila..

Not to bad, just small wars between nice girls.. Tomorrow will be ok..

In the morning, Nora and Kiko going for a trip by train around Spain for 10 days..

Some clarity..

When the girls walked out of the club, Kamila was angry at Kristy, because Kristy was a bit drunk. Somewhere near the metro station Kristy just wanted to pat the nice homeless dog, because she very loves dogs, Kamila told to Kristy something very bad, left Kristy alone and then went home without Kristy.. Kristy is now angry on Kamila..

Not to bad, just small wars between nice girls.. Tomorrow will be ok..

In the morning, Nora and Kiko going for a trip by train around Spain for 10 days..

Thank you "again", I appreciate you!!