RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

I agree with you completely. And, it really irritates me when a number of people (not talking about you) accuse me of being  one of those who has lost touch with reality and has fantasies of a life with me and Kammi. I said from my very first post about her (I think it was the first) that I knew I would never have a chance with her and would probably never even get to meet her in person.

I simply think that she is an incredibly beautiful young woman who seems to have all the traits that I find appealing in a woman. In addition to being beautiful, she seems to have extremely high self-confidence and self-esteem, she is "authentic" or "genuine" and does not try to pretend to be someone she is not, she seems to be intelligent, very kind and considerate toward others and has a whole lot of other positive qualities.

I could go on, but you get the picture. I think she's terrific. But, anyone who thinks I have lost touch with reality and have some crazy idea that I think she is absolutely perfect in every way or that I envision a life with her or even that I masturbate when I see her is crazy. They are being extremely immature, judgmental and disrespectful and I will not stop saying nice things about her just because those people think I'm crazy.

When I like people, I say nice things about them. Is that wrong in these people's eyes? If so, I really do feel sorry for them because they are missing out on one of the great joys in life.

Sorry for the rant.

Don't worry, Bookmaster. I think you are a very intelligent, well spoken and reasonable person. Very down to earth. And I'm not the only one, trust me  ;D So, I'm not afraid that you will go crazy due to your wild fantasies about these girls  ;)

The people we are watching are just strangers. Call them actors in a play. And we are the audience. Sometimes we like what we see, and sometimes we are bored as hell. And once in a while we see someone here who actually takes our breath away. And for some people it can be hard to accept that you will never meet this person in real life. That you can only watch this person and will never be able to express your feelings or even have a conversation with him or her. That this person is just a passenger who will never be a real part of your life.

Well, that can drive a man insane  :)

But appreciating and admiring a person is completely normal in my book. I think it's just wonderful when you can feel this for another person. In real life or here...

So, don't bother what other people may think. It's not important. If you are able to enjoy certain things in life, you're a rich man  ;)

Leszek, please write the same report in Russian and let me translate it to English. Because the way you have it is a lot of jibberish and hard to understand. No offence.

Unfortunately I don't have a Russian keyboard. I am translating the text with the help of the translator. Sorry.

Unfortunately I don't have a Russian keyboard. I am translating the text with the help of the translator. Sorry.

dude anyone can have a russian keyboard. just go to your windows keyboard settings, go to languages and click Russian. Then you can switch between english and russian when you need too.

Kristy, with a big grin on her face, gave them to Kamila, who laughed as if shocked and then took them. I simply do not understand why so many are saying all these negative things about an event of such little importance. Women do this kind of thing all the time. Sometimes it's a joke and sometimes not. But, I don't understand all the judgments being made about the significance of this act.

And also, Kami is not a big girl.  If this Sergio character or her date whoever that might have been forced himself on her as in date rape, she could at least maybe had some protection with her.

Kami could be doing photo shoot at beach.When I was banned on CC I went to Reallifecam fan forum.Their gallery shows all kinds of model photos of Kami.Many of her in a bikini on the beach.Maybe the "your"was your photo shoot.If you don't believe me check out the gallery yourself.

Those photos you are refering to came from a modeling agency.  They are photos for Kami portfolio.  The agency lists and advertises models for hire-Kami was 5372.

And also, Kami is not a big girl.  If this Sergio character or her date whoever that might have been forced himself on her as in date rape, she could at least maybe had some protection with her.

Wow. Why on earth would you automatically jump to that sort of scenario?

dude anyone can have a russian keyboard. just go to your windows keyboard settings, go to languages and click Russian. Then you can switch between english and russian when you need too.

I know about it, but  text is too long to write it  letter by the letter. I don't have a touch screen. Perhaps I will try tomorrow.

judgments are made by guys who belong to the 50s-60s

they have to realize that nowadays girls are having fun...

I wish it were only the guys who are from the 50's-60's who are doing all the judging, but I think there are a lot of younger guys who are also rushing to judgment. I don't know if it's due to cultural differences or immaturity or inexperience with women or what, but I find it to be very sad. They are missing out on a lot of good stuff by staying focused on what they don't like instead of doing the opposite and appreciating the good.  :(

Those photos you are refering to came from a modeling agency.  They are photos for Kami portfolio.  The agency lists and advertises models for hire-Kami was 5372.

On RLC fan forum today there new photos of Kami posing nude on beach.