RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

I refuse not at all what he said.

But it's like the same strange, for years we are looking for people who speak the Russian language,

and the same day two different people, with a new status (I am) that telling us things.

Why not before? it could have avoided some of this madness on the lesbian side of girls.

It's not that they are just now translating about a language most of us do not understand, it's the fact that hopefully from this day forward we will get more translations and hopefully put an end to allot of the nonsense that goes on in this forum about this apartment!  I commend them for taking time out of their day to help us understand more about what is going on!!  Thank you guys and keep it up, I for one would appreciate it!!!

what bothers me a little, these are new like me to come along to tell us this story.

I believe

But why in the same day there are two people who understand the Russian language that come to summarize.

Sorry I begin to doubt

I know it's a lot of info to believe.  Especially since the conversation took place several days ago if i'm correct, and they wait until now and still remember all the details? I could probably believe Leszek since his name sounds Polish, and a lot of polish people understand russian. But if you all want and these two agree, I can ask them to do a simple test that will resolve everything

I know it's a lot of info to believe.  Especially since the conversation took place several days ago if i'm correct, and they wait until now and still remember all the details? I could probably believe Leszek since his name sounds Polish, and a lot of polish people understand russian. But if you all want and these two agree, I can ask them to do a simple test that will resolve everything

As insulting as that may sound to these two, it would put an end to the doubt one way or another.

I would not want to offend anyone - maybe you could PM them and see what you see.  I like that they will post what they hear.  The most frustrating thing is the infrequency of the translations.  I guess if they came more often it would all have more credibility.  Hoping they have more time for this.  You too!

I would not want to offend anyone - maybe you could PM them and see what you see.  I like that they will post what they hear.  The most frustrating thing is the infrequency of the translations.  I guess if they came more often it would all have more credibility.  Hoping they have more time for this.  You too!

No, no offence, that's why I said "if they agree". If it was me I would want people to believe me.

It's not that they are just now translating about a language most of us do not understand, it's the fact that hopefully from this day forward we will get more translations and hopefully put an end to allot of the nonsense that goes on in this forum about this apartment!  I commend them for taking time out of their day to help us understand more about what is going on!!  Thank you guys and keep it up, I for one would appreciate it!!!

dfCcap I think there 'is a misunderstanding,

I answer you because I think you're nice, I thought Lezek this morning, and I thank him for his contribution, read my post is right behind Lezek this morning.

Now that I doubted, as a second translator arrives the same day.

Please, I do not forbid anyone here in this forum

If this is true, on the contrary I'm interested, and I suggest you read my history

dfCcap I think there 'is a misunderstanding,

I answer you because I think you're nice, I thought Lezek this morning, and I thank him for his contribution, read my post is right behind Lezek this morning.

Now that I doubted, as a second translator arrives the same day.

Please, I do not forbid anyone here in this forum

If this is true, on the contrary I'm interested, and I suggest you read my history

I have read and understand your sentiments about this and see how one could think that way.  I'm not saying anything bad or negative towards you with my reply I'm just trying to get more people who understand their language to keep us filled in with what's going on whenever possible.  I feel it will add allot more to the forum and make it a more happy place to spend our time!!

Some interesting thoughts about Nora.

Three days ago Nora said for girls that she would like to travel, but she can't leave the country. I remember when Alisa or Rita on the phone with someone said that 'long time ago Nora broke the law for a Schengen visa(EU). Now she can not leave Spain, otherwise she will not be able to go back'. Interestingly how legally she staying in the country. Maybe she got something like permanent resident status. As we know, Kiko leaving Spain to Ukraine every few months, but never Nora..

So you knew about this conversation?

If so you didn't bother to share?

The first day of Kamila's second arriving to this apartment, Nora asked Kamila  to tell how she lived in Moscow. Kamila told, that's all very nice, a big love between her and her boyfriend, they can not live without each other... Nora said 'so why you came here again?',  then Kamila 'I wouldn't, but only for the money'...

It seems that RLC pays good $$$, at least for this apartment, or at least for Kamila with special contract...

what bothers me a little, these are new like me to come along to tell us this story.

I believe

But why in the same day there are two people who understand the Russian language that come to summarize.

Sorry I begin to doubt

Well I guess we won't know for now but he does say that Kristy will be back in Sept, Her contract started on 23rd July which means she will be leaving this Sat/Sun (30 day visa) But if she's back in Sept then I guess he's telling the truth, I guess Kamila must have got the 90 day visa, It will be interesting to see how she is without Kristy around.

The first day of Kamila's second arriving to this apartment, Nora asked Kamila  to tell how she lived in Moscow. Kamila told, that's all very nice, a big love between her and her boyfriend, they can not live without each other... Nora said 'so why you came here again?',  then Kamila 'I wouldn't, but only for the money'...

It seems that RLC pays good $$$, at least for this apartment, or at least for Kamila with special contract...

It looks like she'll need those $$$$$ when she gets back, she will probably have to get herself a flat, You would have to assume the boyfriend (if she has one) would have heard about her going out and the condoms.