RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

None of the girls have lots of clothes with them or anything else of value for that matter.  They do seem to accumulate clothes and devices while there though.  I think they need the money but have been exposed to wealth and places maybe not in Russia and they like it.

You have to remember they are tourists, When I go abroad other than my ipad/iPhone/laptop I take nothing else valuable, They get limits on how much their suitcases can weight, When I travel I get either 20 or 23kgs, Each airline has different weight, I know when i'm coming back to the UK I need about 4kg of free space for the items I bring back eg. Cigarettes/alcohol and various gifts, You can't get a lot into a suitcase with only 15kg, Yes enough for a 2 week trip but if you're staying 30 days or more you're going to have to wear the same clothes, It makes it even harder nowadays with these rules about liquids/powders (make-up) being in hand luggage which means the have to go in the main suitcase.

In the supplement to my post I want to return the attention, that of Krista in conversations with Kamila with word \ "your\" or perhaps better \ "yours\" so far described only one person.

Kami could be doing photo shoot at beach.When I was banned on CC I went to Reallifecam fan forum.Their gallery shows all kinds of model photos of Kami.Many of her in a bikini on the beach.Maybe the "your"was your photo shoot.If you don't believe me check out the gallery yourself.

Kami could be doing photo shoot at beach.When I was banned on CC I went to Reallifecam fan forum.Their gallery shows all kinds of model photos of Kami.Many of her in a bikini on the beach.Maybe the "your"was your photo shoot.If you don't believe me check out the gallery yourself.

They are dated before Kamila arrived in Barcelona

Did Kami ask for the condoms or did Kristy offer them to her when she knew Kami was going out.

Kristy, with a big grin on her face, gave them to Kamila, who laughed as if shocked and then took them. I simply do not understand why so many are saying all these negative things about an event of such little importance. Women do this kind of thing all the time. Sometimes it's a joke and sometimes not. But, I don't understand all the judgments being made about the significance of this act.

WHAT IN THE HELL'S HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. WHY IS ALL THIS CRAP IN THE "TRANSLATION" TOPIC?? IS THERE NOT ENOUGH OTHER TOPICS THAT ARE ALREADY STEAMING WITH SIMILAR BULLSHIT.

Gee. I don't know. Maybe because they are discussing and asking questions that relate to the translations given.  :)

I want to thank \ "again\" for supplementing what I wrote.

Girls are saying quickly, often whisper, are speaking with their mouth full, a loud music is included. I usually manage to hear single fragments of the conversation. Therefore my transmission cannot be enough precise.

I must also some here to disappoint. The tongue which girls are using is to put it mildly not very parlamental. I am not sure whether you understand what I mean. I don't know the right expression of English.

Well that \ "again\" confirmed him in outline and gave more details.

I heard out Kamila's report from the meeting from Sergio and I must admit that little I managed to understand. The report for Kamila didn't read as follows too romantically.

Kamila came to the flat Sergio. She was disappointed that was small (here I must correct. The meeting with friends about which earlier I wrote was probably cancelled at home Sergio only somewhere else).

Sergio asked her whether she has a boyfriend, and Kamila asked whether he has a girlfriend. Sergio answered, that if had so that he doesn't meet with her (the day before Kamila found photo his girl in the Internet).

They ate their supper and went for the walk during which Sergio was naughty and aggressively. It is everything of what I am reliable.

Later probably they met with friends Sergio. I cannot confirm what probably the most everyone are interested in or to deny.

It seems to me that Kamila to the directly asked question through of Krista answered in the negative. I am only not sure whether well I understood the context of this question. To it other fragments of the conversation heard by me seem to it to contradict. Provided well I am interpreting them. I don't want to write about them since as the most here I like Kamila and I don't want to cause unnecessary speculations.

In the supplement to my previous relation. When Kamila left house Krista asked her whether at any time she had betrayed her boy.

Kamila answered that she had flirted from other but slept with nobody.

Thats all what J can write about Kamila's date. Sorry.

Perhaps somebody understood more. I am also interesting.

Still I don't understand why Kamila went to this date. Whether only because of Krista to it persuaded her. Perhaps there is some pragmatic explanation?

Leszek, please write the same report in Russian and let me translate it to English. Because the way you have it is a lot of jibberish and hard to understand. No offence.