RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

When Kristy came in to this apartment, she got new towels, bed linens... Then she said to Nora 'Say thank your husband Zenya for it".. So possible Kiko is like supervisor for them. Who is doing the castings for girls? :)

si les traductions sont justes, je suis plutôt déçu!!! je ne pensais pas kamila aussi intéressée et superficielle!!! parfois, il est préférable de ne rien comprendre ??? ??? :-[ :-\!!!

if the translations are correct, I am rather disappointed !!! I did not think kamila as interested and superficial !!! sometimes it is better not to understand ??? ??? : - [: - \ !!! :(

I refuse not at all what he said.

But it's like the same strange, for years we are looking for people who speak the Russian language,

and the same day two different people, with a new status (I am) that telling us things.

Why not before? it could have avoided some of this madness on the lesbian side of girls.

CamCaps is full of funny coincidences, ain't it? But don't put too much faith in their "newbie" label, they may have been around for quite a while, in one form or another.  ;)

I take everything I hear on CamCaps with a grain of salt. But as others have said, this could be highly entertaining at a minimum. Let it roll, my Russian speaking friends!

When Kristy came in to this apartment, she got new towels, bed linens... Then she said to Nora 'Say thank your husband Zenya for it".. So possible Kiko is like supervisor for them. Who is doing the castings for girls? :)

Well this fits what I have always thought about Kiko.

Well this fits what I have always thought about Kiko.

Or perhaps Nora was not aware of the condition of linens and towels for that room and called Kiko and asked him to buy new ones. If you recall there was a long maintenance period when Kristy arrived. Maybe the room was not ready because they were waiting for Kiko. Just guessing.

This is so weird I had a question that popped up in my head while I was at work to ask you guys,but when I got home Zoya completely threw me off with her new toy ;D ;D

Anyways I was gonna ask you guys how financially secure do you think that these girls are especially the two that we have now,does Kamila really need the money,or is she just doing this for fun while modeling and vacationing in Barcelona,the last time she was here,she was basically alone,so as Kristy being a really close friend did she hook Kristy up with this apartment to come join her and make some money while doing it,she and kristy are pretty close friends before they came here so Kamila probably looked out for her,plus she needed someone to keep her company,and boy what a company this is I love it.

What do you guys think ;D ;D ;D

It looks like she'll need those $$$$$ when she gets back, she will probably have to get herself a flat, You would have to assume the boyfriend (if she has one) would have heard about her going out and the condoms.

Wait - do we know that Kamilia and Kristy knew each other before coming here?  I must have missed that if so.

The Russian economy is not doing well so I would think any money they make is needed.  I remember someone said that Rita implied when she first came to the apartment that she was having money problems and that is why she came to Barcelona.

None of the girls have lots of clothes with them or anything else of value for that matter.  They do seem to accumulate clothes and devices while there though.  I think they need the money but have been exposed to wealth and places maybe not in Russia and they like it.

I am not sure they all go back.  I saw an outside pic posted the other day that has Rita, Milana and Coco in it.  Except I don't remember Rita being with them when they were at the apartment.  So maybe she is still local - hoping for a money guy.

This is so weird I had a question that popped up in my head while I was at work to ask you guys,but when I got home Zoya completely threw me off with her new toy ;D ;D

Anyways I was gonna ask you guys how financially secure do you think that these girls are especially the two that we have now,does Kamila really need the money,or is she just doing this for fun while modeling and vacationing in Barcelona,the last time she was here,she was basically alone,so as Kristy being a really close friend did she hook Kristy up with this apartment to come join her and make some money while doing it,she and kristy are pretty close friends before they came here so Kamila probably looked out for her,plus she needed someone to keep her company,and boy what a company this is I love it.

This is how I feel about it.  I believe she could be secure but not as financially secure as she would really like to be.  I believe maybe to her to be financially secure she would have enough money to travel as she is accustomed to now, not work so she could sleep all day and party all night, taking modeling jobs if she so desired and not because she needs the money!  I could be way off on this but she seems like the kind of girl that loves to be pampered every waking minute of her life and to have that she would have to be financially secure.  Hope this makes some kind of sense to you!!

I also believe that she does enjoy the excitement she gets from knowing that there are allot of people that watch her every move of every minute she is around the apartment.  Let's face it, she is a beautiful, desirable, sensitive young woman with out a doubt.  I had a girlfriend when I was in college that loved to have sex in public places and at first it was a very uncomfortable feeling for me but with time I got into it!  Kamila, if you remember from her first visit was a little apprehensive compared to this visit and I believe that is because she understood how desirable she was from all that was said about her on CC.  I could be way off track here so please, nobody hold it against me, I'm just answering your questions with my opinion!

ce qui est certain, c'est que demander le salaire d'un mec, avant d'imaginer aller plus loin avec lui, et lui dire que 3500 euros par mois, ce n'ai pas assez, démontre une recherche, non pas d'argent, mais de fortune!!! je pense que beaucoup d'espagnols aimeraient avoir cet important salaire, surtout en ce moment!!!

what is certain is that asking the salary of a guy, imagine before going further with him, and tell him 3500 euros per month, do not have enough, research shows, not d money, but fortune !!! I think that many Spaniards would like to have this important wage, especially now !!! :o :o ??? ???

I am not sure they all go back.  I saw an outside pic posted the other day that has Rita, Milana and Coco in it.  Except I don't remember Rita being with them when they were at the apartment.  So maybe she is still local - hoping for a money guy.

All those three were there at the same time. Coco came 1.6, Rita left 2.6.

All those three were there at the same time. Coco came 1.6, Rita left 2.6.

Yeah Rita, Milana and Coco were there at the same time but only for 1 or 2 days, Milana and Coco shared the smaller room until Rita left then Milana moved into the bigger room.

The career path these girls have facing them is 1) Full of danger, both physically and morally, 2) They are competing with countless other pretty girls, and 3) If they make it to the top and end up in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit pages, their careers will end by the time they're 35.

No wonder these girls want to find Mr. Goodbar while they still can. In the meantime, they get the benefit of lots of travel and excitement. Back home, there would be little else but an even worse economy and a possibly bleak future. And brutal winters.

Barcelona is crawling with Russians and Ukrainians, incidentally, and some of them are spending a lot of money on real estate.