RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

Maybe she went because it is Kamila's nature not to offend nor hurt anyone.

We'll never know whether or not she sleep with him but the issue is she took the condom, which means she was considering using it, You don't take a condom out on a date so as not to offend someone.

We'll never know whether or not she sleep with him but the issue is she took the condom, which means she was considering using it, You don't take a condom out on a date so as not to offend someone.

Perhaps (probably) you are right. Only weren't these are for her own condoms. She took because gave her Krista.

Perhaps (probably) you are right. Only weren't these are for her own condoms. She took because gave her Krista.

Yes Kristy give it to her, the fact she asked Kristy means she's basically telling Kristy she is considering having sex with him, She could easily have gone to a pharmacy/vending machine if she wanted and Kristy wouldn't have know anything but chose to let Kristy know that she was considering having sex.

sorry but when I was 23 I had sex often enough. It seems quite natural that this pleasant and healthy human activity at present have great consensus.

There remains the question of the presence of a boyfriend in Russia, but only the two interested may have something to clarify each other.

To conclude "anything special on the horizon"

Once more you forgive errors, with the help of google translate I try to be as accurate as possible but English has never been my strong point

The fact that she held johnnies is talking only about the fact that she took such a possibility into consideration. I of course am not specializing in the psyche of girls, but I don't understand why the girl would like to go to bed with the boy in such a not very romantic atmosphere, how it results from telling her. All the more so because she should to inform oneself that Sergio isn't a boy  for her. Unless Kamila isn't saying Krista of the truth.

Yes Kristy give it to her, the fact she asked Kristy means she's basically telling Kristy she is considering having sex with him, She could easily have gone to a pharmacy/vending machine if she wanted and Kristy wouldn't have know anything but chose to let Kristy know that she was considering having sex.

The fact that she held condoms is talking only about the fact that she took such a possibility into consideration. I of course am not specializing in the psyche of girls, but I don't understand why the girl would like to go to bed with the boy in such a not very romantic atmosphere, how it results from telling her. All the more so because she should he was to inform oneself that Sergio isn't a boy for her. Unless Kamila isn't saying Krista of the truth.

I enjoy the translations from you guys as to what the girls are talking about.  I think it is much needed to help understand what is going on with these girls and adds a more realistic side of their lives.  I ask that you please continue if at all possible but please only state what you know to be true from their conversations.  Please don't speculate if you think you heard something but were not sure.  Thanks again for doing this much needed task for this forum!!

Did Kami ask for the condoms or did Kristy offer them to her when she knew Kami was going out.

Did Kami ask for the condoms or did Kristy offer them to her when she knew Kami was going out.

I don't think it really matters whether she asked or Kristy offered, She took them on a date, If Kristy offered them she could have easily refused them.

When Kamila entered to kitchen Krista's  said:

- We will go to the beach and from there you will go to your.

Kamila answered:

- I am going to the beach and he will come to me.

I have my speculations to this subject connected also with their yesterday's night outing, however they aren't backed up with no conversation heard out. Nora's answer to a question didn't manage for me to hear each other so where are leaving I won't be speculating.

When Kamila entered to kitchen Krista's  said:

- We will go to the beach and from there you will go to your.

Kamila answered:

- I am going to the beach and he will come to me.

I have my speculations to this subject connected also with their yesterday's night outing, however they aren't backed up with no conversation heard out. Nora's answer to a question didn't manage for me to hear each other so where are leaving I won't be speculating.

In the supplement to my post I want to return the attention, that of Krista in conversations with Kamila with word \ "your\" or perhaps better \ "yours\" so far described only one person.