Cam 3 hall

Cam 3 finally under maintenance. I hope they finally improve the quality of that cam and add a microphone so we can better hear Maya having sex.

I think all the cams have microphones on them. It's just whether RLC wants to turn that feature on or not.

This maybe the wrong place to put this but if rlc can take down only one camera to work on it and not take down the whole apartment ...why can't they do that in nora's apartment providing they are working on camera's only? i know they go down when tenants come and go but i have never understood that either.what is so secret about people moving? there is just something about this apartment.      :-\

This maybe the wrong place to put this but if rlc can take down only one camera to work on it and not take down the whole apartment ...why can't they do that in nora's apartment providing they are working on camera's only? i know they go down when tenants come and go but i have never understood that either.what is so secret about people moving? there is just something about this apartment.      :-\

Couldn't agree more!!!

mi opinion es que esta camara sufrio un golpe cuando inflaron la barca neumatica en el comedor , al principio se veia la pared de ladrillos eso era debido a un golpe ante la imposibilidad de ponerla bien , por los motivos que sea , la desconectaron , muerto el perro se acabo la rabia 

Cam 3 finally under maintenance. I hope they finally improve the quality of that cam and add a microphone so we can better hear Maya having sex.

I think all the cams have microphones on them. It's just whether RLC wants to turn that feature on or not.

The cam microphone in the bathroom used to work at the beginning of the year. Some reason it was turned off.