Dasha & Demid

ahh, j'ai eu peur!!! j'ai cliquer pour voir la nouveauté, et je tombe sur une ancienne scène qui date de 10 ans!!!! à un moment j'y ai cru, puis j'ai repris mes esprits!!!!

ahh, I was scared !!! I click to see the new, and I found an old scene that date 10 years !!!! at one point I believed then I came to my senses !!!! :o :-\ :(

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

je me demande si les participants ne sont pas liés à un contrat dur à casser!!!?? il n'y a aucune raison pour que dasha se cache ainsi, alors qu'elle nous a tout fait voir?!!! on a l'impression qu'il faut qu'elle commette une "faute grave"!!! se cacher en permanence, ou frapper son conjoint, par exemple!??!! je me pose la question, car je ne trouve aucune autre explication, au nouveau comportement de dasha?!!!!

I wonder if the participants are not related to a contract to break hard !!! ?? there is no reason for dasha is hiding and while she did everything we see? !!! it seems that it must commit a "serious offense" !!! hide permanently, or hit your spouse, for example! ?? !! I ask myself, for I find no other explanation, the new behavior dasha? !!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ ???

Hey RLC:

Please send boring Demid on a mission.  To take Yarik on, for example, and get the crap beat out of him.  Volunteer him to the deep winter work in Siberia, or to the military.  We all agree he would serve his country well and honorably.  Maybe a year-long mission aboard a nuclear missile sub?  Putin:  one of your bext resources is being wasted here,  Take notice!

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Unless I've missed something (quite possible) it's been a while since Dasha gave us a show like this.

You definitely have not missed anything between Dasha and Demid.

Watching grass grow is more exciting.

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Unless I've missed something (quite possible) it's been a while since Dasha gave us a show like this.

You definitely have not missed anything between Dasha and Demid.

Watching grass grow is more exciting.

Congratulations StnCld on reaching the 10,000 likes milestone. It is a reflection of how much you contribution to this forum is appreciated by your fellow members. Please keep up your outstanding efforts.