House Sitters??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in maintenance - cams up. 

This place is starting to look really good and organized. 

There must have been so much dust,dirt, crumbs, dog and cat hair among other things all over.  I do not ever remember seeing Maya clean like this girl. 

She is cleaning the entire house!! I don't think she is very impressed with Maya's cleaning!!!

Makes me wonder if they moved out? How long they are going o be gone? Getting very

boring for us "freeloaders". Everybody is either on vacation, never around, celibate, or

mad at each other! LOL Seems we are left with a bunch of females. Thank god for Nelly & Bogdan.

And even they have house guests. The pillow fight was kind of funny.

They are just on vacation, like at least in two previous years. Not sure, but usually their holiday has been about week? Earlier there has been just some party during their holiday, but not guests who had lived there.

Only my presumption, but I believe that RLC has begun to pay for the residents friends who live their normal lives in the apartment during the actual residents vacation. (has be seen in D & D apartment, but might also apply guests in N & B apt.)

I also liked her systematic approach and effectiveness of the cleaning. She had to take a nasal spray after they went to bed. I hope she does not get an allergy reaction, such as one girl earlier in their bed. It is impossible to remove dog dander from pillows and mattress  :(

Maybe she does it for a living! LOL  If she can f*ck as good as she cleans her husband/boyfriend is a lucky guy.

More people are allergic to cats than dogs.

I also liked her systematic approach and effectiveness of the cleaning. She had to take a nasal spray after they went to bed. I hope she does not get an allergy reaction, such as one girl earlier in their bed. It is impossible to remove dog dander from pillows and mattress  :(