Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Thanks happyone for starting this thread. A blow-by-blow, minute-by-minute action thread is really exciting, like listening to a basketball game broadcast over the radio. Much more useful than the "Look, they're having sex now" threads which are always ancient by the time I look at them.

I think we could possibly start a minute-by-minute commentary thread for all the apartments.

Thanks happyone for starting this thread. A blow-by-blow, minute-by-minute action thread is really exciting, like listening to a basketball game broadcast over the radio. Much more useful than the "Look, they're having sex now" threads which are always ancient by the time I look at them.

I think we could possibly start a minute-by-minute commentary thread for all the apartments.

You better not start one for any of the other apartments until next month. I think there would be an embarrassingly small number of posts for them right now.  ;D

It would be more like an hour-by-hour, since it doesn't happend much fun in the other apartments.

It would be like: "Leora lying on the bed, while Paul sitting by the PC", and once in a while "Leora is horny and Paul can't get it up, and just looks at her masturbating her self without helping"

(I will admit that he was a little more helpful earlier today, but still didn't get it up, but it was kinda nasty seeing him go down on Leora after he put his 2 drops of man juice down there, he must have learned from the dog)

This thread is only successful because of the amount of people that post here and the amount of people waiting to see if they have sex or not. That is what makes the play by play aspect so appealing. Meanwhile, we can go 2 full days on this site without a single post being made for some apartments. I happen to like Maya/Stepan, but can you seriously imagine what a day-by-day thread would look like for them?

You are all welcome!!!