Where are the girls-what are they doing?

im glad she met somebody what do you want her to do stay home and be board to death shes a young girl let her explore life the way she wants to if shes getting licked or banged i dont care she needs to relieve herself she isnt gonna use that lotion bottle for ever.shes a nice looking girl anyone can get attracted to her man or women you can already see how she has kristy.and she not a whore so dont say shes cheap just because she met someone thats fills her needs.you go kami and i wish you the best of luck.

Guest joshua1584

Don't usually get turned on by the les community but these two girls together are hot. still need to see a guy to buy they aren't just seeing other girls. hope so anyway.

You'll be waiting forever because she's not bringing him to this place. She's smarter than that.

Guest joshua1584

is there a translation out there I'm missing or is the guy thing an assumption..just asking

Look in the translation thread

You'll be waiting forever because she's not bringing him to this place. She's smarter than that.

If she's a model (and I assume she is because I heard someone say here that she had a modelling page), she probably doesn't want pictures or videos of her having sex in this house in the off chance she gets any sort of fame or popularity. Probably why she'll never bring this guy here. Or at least why she'll never have sex in the house.

When Nora reads these posts in the morning she's going to be pissing herself laughing.

Well I don't know about Nora in the morning, but I'm pissing my pants right now! ;D ;D

What was it that gave you guys a slightest clue that she went out for sex? Lmao. The girl spends the evening texting on the phone and watching videos. Then get's dressed, takes her beach bag and leaves. Which part of that was the indication of sex? So if it was the exact same scenario, but she left anytime up to 1am--she would be going out for a late night swim, but because she left at 2:40--she's going out for sex? You gotta start taking breaks from your computers---they are fucking your brains up!

Well I don't know about Nora in the morning, but I'm pissing my pants right now! ;D ;D

What was it that gave you guys a slightest clue that she went out for sex? Lmao. The girl spends the evening texting on the phone and watching videos. Then get's dressed, takes her beach bag and leaves. Which part of that was the indication of sex? So if it was the exact same scenario, but she left anytime up to 1am--she would be going out for a late night swim, but because she left at 2:40--she's going out for sex? You gotta start taking breaks from your computers---they are fucking your brains up!

Your spot on there snaky