Where are the girls-what are they doing?

i dont understand people sometimes.when rita was here she used to walk around in panties and bra less and masturbate under the covers and most of the time in the apt.when jenny was here she had sex with that dude under the covers and mostly out but still there was some days she will be in the apt.when coco and milana were here they were hardly ever nude hardly in the apt.only to shower and leave again.and knowone hardly complained..now here comes kami and kristy.they masturbate under the covers cuddle together take showers together give eachother kisses.rub there pussy above there panties sometimes in plane view.they go out and come back home so we still get to see them.and people are complaining wow.i dont understand what some viewers want thats why i stick with liking rita,kami and kristy.no matter what.the only ones is this apt.to masturbate in my knowledge without covers was alisa and nora.

i dont understand people sometimes.when rita was here she used to walk around in panties and bra less and masturbate under the covers and most of the time in the apt.when jenny was here she had sex with that dude under the covers and mostly out but still there was some days she will be in the apt.when coco and milana were here they were hardly ever nude hardly in the apt.only to shower and leave again.and knowone hardly complained..now here comes kami and kristy.they masturbate under the covers cuddle together take showers together give eachother kisses.rub there pussy above there panties sometimes in plane view.they go out and come back home so we still get to see them.and people are complaining wow.i dont understand what some viewers want thats why i stick with liking rita,kami and kristy.no matter what.the only ones is this apt.to masturbate in my knowledge without covers was alisa and nora.

As long as they  don't have a chance to fuck Kamila, these people will keep complaining.

It's just frustration...