Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Well all that watermelon seems to have cleared up Kristy's throat condition !

You obviously didn't see her this morning in the downstairs toilet, she was going back and forth to the kitchen for 10 mins getting salty water, then going into the toilet and making god awful sounds, I was looking around thinking I might be under attack from a herd of elephants  ;D

Well Christy is in the shower shaving her honey pot and Kami is on her bed looking like she has sore breasts and is about to start HER period.  What a shame..........Nora and Kiko gone for 10 days and both girls about to go on the rag.  Must have planned it that way..........LOL !

You obviously didn't see her this morning in the downstairs toilet, she was going back and forth to the kitchen for 10 mins getting salty water, then going into the toilet and making god awful sounds, I was looking around thinking I might be under attack from a herd of elephants  ;D

oui, kristy a une maladie...elle se nettoie le nez et les sinus tous les jours, et se gargarise aussi la gorge. d'ailleurs, alisa utilisait le même procédé d'eau salée. c'est ce que l'on appelle un "remède de grand-mère"....

yes, kristy has a disease ... she cleans the nose and sinuses every day, and also gargles throat. Moreover, Alisa used the same salt water process. this is what is called a "grandmother's remedy" ....