Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Both girls had on panties, bras, jean shorts -Kami finally decided on tee shirt-Kristy has flannel shirt-both left together.  Earlier, Kami may have put in tampon, but not 100% sure.

Sounds like another 9:30pm hookup to me!!  I'm outta here, good luck to y'all!!

How you get a rollercoaster out of that picture is beyond me!!

En agrandissant l'image on voit les rail central et la navette avec 4 personnes à l'intérieur.

Au début je croyais voir une brochette de fruits.....puis j'ai lu ce post et j'ai compris qu'il fallait bien regarder et agrandir l'image.

By enlarging the image we see the central rail and bus with 4 people inside.

At first I thought I saw a fruit kebab ..... then I read this post and I understood that he had to look at and enlarge the image.

Both girls had on panties, bras, jean shorts -Kami finally decided on tee shirt-Kristy has flannel shirt-both left together.  Earlier, Kami may have put in tampon, but not 100% sure.

I haven't seen tampon yet, but she took a pad from her top drawer, and went to bath room put it in her panties.

En agrandissant l'image on voit les rail central et la navette avec 4 personnes à l'intérieur.

Au début je croyais voir une brochette de fruits.....puis j'ai lu ce post et j'ai compris qu'il fallait bien regarder et agrandir l'image.

By enlarging the image we see the central rail and bus with 4 people inside.

At first I thought I saw a fruit kebab ..... then I read this post and I understood that he had to look at and enlarge the image.

Thanks for better explanation than mine was, that's how I would have liked to say it, but google translator gave me "a rollercoaster car" and it did not sound good, so I left out "car". Now I know it's bus  :)

You failed to write the sequel, a member asked me the question: "Why does Kamila disgust you"

I said, "when you-have a friend That goes wrong, It Does not leave alone"

Moreover when Snaky has added the translation of a discussion between nora and Kristy, I found my reaction to warm as stupid and misplaced.

Just one clarification, I am not a fan or Kamilia or Kristy, I look like a human being, with much hindsight.

And do not hide anything I'm quite a fan of Sergey Lavrov

By cons, as usual, you never answer my questions

there are some days you criticize their moral, you are completely shocked by their behavior, and now you ask, they either present 24/24 in the apartment, I asked you why this change? is it related only to your fly? or your brain is flooded with sperm?

I realise your primary language is French but when you translate it into English some comment make no sense which is why I don't comment, Yes I have criticized Kamila for some of the things I see just as you have, where did I say that I think the girls need to be in 24hrs? I notice in a previous post you claim I am obsessed with RLC, Yes I do like watching RLC and I make comments on CC, don't you do that too? interestingly I've been a member of CC since July 2014 making  186 posts, You've been a member of CC 15 days making 63 posts, Exactly who is the one obsessed with RLC! I notice not for the first time when you insult someone you talk about them masturbating, In my experience people who constantly talk like that are probably sitting at their PC typing with one hand and wanking with the other. Au revoir!

Kristy et...............le retour de la pastèque!  ;D

Kristy ............... and the return of watermelon!  ;D

someone said that watermelon was good for sex life-if so, Kristy should make Kami eat some right now!!