Where are the girls-what are they doing?

This apartment has become totally boring...I can't wait for new girls.  Sorry, but watching girls eat and look at phones is something I could see at the local mall.

Just Sayin'

Well if you get really bored, you can check out one of the other threads that has dozens of tribute photos from their drooling fan club.

Well if you get really bored, you can check out one of the other threads that has dozens of tribute photos from their drooling fan club.

There is nothing going on in any of the other apartments that is any more interesting than these 2

girls !

this is the only apt that really has everything going on.the other apt has gotten boring but i do check in on zoya and now nelly now that there back but thats it.but yesturday when the girls came back this was the only apt worth watching.

this is the only apt that really has everything going on.the other apt has gotten boring but i do check in on zoya and now nelly now that there back but thats it.but yesturday when the girls came back this was the only apt worth watching.

Yep, this is such an exciting apartment that the next post is a question: Are they both still sleeping ?