Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I highly doubt anyone knows - otherwise it would have been posted.  No one even knows for sure where they are. 

Another RLC board (and very credible posted their) was pretty emphatic that they went to join Nora on a yacht somewhere in the Mediterranean for 3 days.  Apparently Kamilia spoke to Nora on the phone about joining her sometime prior.  Since they packed mostly all swim/beach wear it makes sense.

I highly doubt anyone knows - otherwise it would have been posted.  No one even knows for sure where they are. 

Another RLC board (and very credible posted their) was pretty emphatic that they went to join Nora on a yacht somewhere in the Mediterranean for 3 days.  Apparently Kamilia spoke to Nora on the phone about joining her sometime prior.  Since they packed mostly all swim/beach wear it makes sense.

A credible RLC board? Where?

english dude i cannot understand

Use google translate as the rest of us do. Not everybody can read or right english as good, so it sometimes is better to write in their native tongue, and let google translate it in stead. Google does a better job than some people do themself.

This way more people can join in. Seems to be working fine for my part.

A credible RLC board? Where?

I did not say a credible RLC board but rather a credible poster on that board.  The board is realifecamfan but the poster is one of the mods and seems to have pretty good intel when I have noticed the posts.  Until we really know it is all here-say.  I also said no one (that I am aware) really knows where they are ....

One has been abducted and being used in the sex slave trade in Thailand,one was beheaded by ISIS,another taken by aliens,i will have more info soon.

creo que las han contratado en la sala bagdad de barcelona ( https://www.bagdad.com/ ) van a ser el plato fuerte del local , las dos en braguitas haciendose cosquillas todo el dia , vale la pena verlo y ademas barato 40 euros , el aforo completo no quedan localidades . lo nunca visto , el combate del siglo , K Y K  haciendose cosquillas , no se o pierdan .

OK RLC ;  we had enough time to visit all the other uninteresting apartmants for the past 3 days !!

Now how about bringing the girls back so we can all get back to watching something enjoyable, instead

of looking at  apartments filled with non-functioning ZOMBIES !!!  PLEASE ? 

OK RLC ;  we had enough time to visit all the other uninteresting apartmants for the past 3 days !!

Now how about bringing the girls back so we can all get back to watching something enjoyable, instead

of looking at  apartments filled with non-functioning ZOMBIES !!!  PLEASE ? 

3 more sleepless nights for you, they should be back on Thrusday  ::)

if the dates they're talking about didn't change.