CC is S-L-O-W....

DaMutt11

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We pooled our cash and bought a back up Hamster. We killed the other one by over working it.  :(

The new hamster need some oxygen and maybe a shot of vitamin B12, its slowing down.  6-20 seconds to load a page this morning.... :(

Well, now its running fine again...

Yep. It's getting really ponderous sitting here and waiting and waiting and waiting. I'm starting to wonder if we need to start cleaning up some of the BS on these boards. Attachments and threads that are years old now may be really dragging it's ass down.

Personally, I see no need for the people that are gone. Much of it is text that just slows the server and really if you think about it, no one reads it anyway. Hell, they don't even read what was posted 2 days ago before putting up a redundant thread.

Yep. It's getting really ponderous sitting here and waiting and waiting and waiting. I'm starting to wonder if we need to start cleaning up some of the BS on these boards. Attachments and threads that are years old now may be really dragging it's ass down.

Personally, I see no need for the people that are gone. Much of it is text that just slows the server and really if you think about it, no one reads it anyway. Hell, they don't even read what was posted 2 days ago before putting up a redundant thread.

Great idea. About 90% of the BS is in "The Apartment" threads, that makes it easy.