CC is S-L-O-W....

DaMutt11

Great idea. About 90% of the BS is in "The Apartment" threads, that makes it easy.

But it really doesn't matter right now if CC is slow, not too many comments or activity here-mostly because not much left interesting right now in RLC. (since K&K left-just thought I'd throw that in)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not believe that the number of old messages will slow down the server. What makes it slow is probably attached videos (and attachement center). Number of paid members has increased and download speed of attached videos is really crazy, at least 40Mbps which is about maximum speed of my line. Obviously it uses the same servers and/or the same lines as message boards.

Admin can maybe check if that is the reason. In my opinion is not necessary to get videos using the current speed, if it makes the boards so slow than they are.

Corboblanc agrees that CC is very slow, then made a statement about being insulted by some French speaking members.  And I agree with everyone that it is very slow.

And I'm guessing that corbo wants CC back up to speed so he can reply?

btw... TBG, I notice you've changed your signature... does that mean someone found a cure for 'twisted'?  ;)

:)

oui, c'est vrai, environ 10 secondes pour chaque changement de page...c'est énorme et la dernière fois que cela est arrivé, le forum a disparu pendant plusieurs jours!!!

en espérant ne pas être insulté de vieux pervers pédophile et incestueux, par le clan daltons "danibelgetonpiedpexinou"!!

Sorry but I don't understand the second sentence, only the first makes sense.