Zoya Maturbate

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to think if I have ever spent 2 hours in a better way than watching Zoya on the sofa this afternoon!! Watching her being utterly relaxed with being naked, masturbating and simply chilling has got to rank pretty high on the best way to spend 2 hours!!!

She is simply stunning.

Couldn't agree more, and might I add, those 2 hours went damn quick. Time certainly flies when you're having fun  :) :)

I'm trying to think if I have ever spent 2 hours in a better way than watching Zoya on the sofa this afternoon!! Watching her being utterly relaxed with being naked, masturbating and simply chilling has got to rank pretty high on the best way to spend 2 hours!!!

She is simply stunning.

Spot on right there!

This beautiful young woman really needs a dick in her too. And I'm pretty sure she could be talked into anal. She enjoys a little fingering in her ass when she masturbates.

And while Efim is a asshole the man can fuck and he would have fucked the shit out of this young woman. She would really have had a great session with Efim. The problem is once she fucked Efim she would never go back to Lev.

This beautiful young woman really needs a dick in her too. And I'm pretty sure she could be talked into anal. She enjoys a little fingering in her ass when she masturbates.

And while Efim is a asshole the man can fuck and he would have fucked the shit out of this young woman. She would really have had a great session with Efim. The problem is once she fucked Efim she would never go back to Lev.

Dunno, I'd prefer it if she stayed away from both of those jackasses. She's got way more class than either of them.

Dunno, I'd prefer it if she stayed away from both of those jackasses. She's got way more class than either of them.

Maybe we could get in touch with RLC and suggest a possible replacement :):):)

She seems to be getting along fine on her own.  She can masturbate all day, I have no objection to it.

Certainly won't argue with that :)