zoya is back

I'm not sure how to assert the apartment, currently. Lev seems to have disappeared, completly. And also Zoya seams to not living there any more. Clear, the show was great, but it does not look as if she or the two are a real residents in the RLC world, now.

At a time when all eyes are on the girls apartment, Zoya shows up, pulls out all the attention (or at least balanced the attention) and disappears shortly afterwards. That looks very staged, or not? ....

Hmm. ... That would be really disappointing, because she was also before her return, a really likeable and very attractive resident. Both seems to be well suited to the ideal of RLC, i think. ... Let's see if and how the situation develops.

I think there's some truth in the Lev rehab theory. He was obviously unstable, a binge drinker and violent too. I reckon he's receiving care, maybe far away and Zoya goes to visit him. To perhaps over-speculate: Zoya told RLC about this and they said she could stay on in the apartment so long as she masturbated frequently, which is why she was like a different person when she came back.

I've no proof on any of this obviously but it sounds plausible. Perhaps a Russian speaker could chip in with any translations of her phone conversations that would tell us where Lev is.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

She has had urinary tract infection or something similar at least a week. The bottle is filled with warm water. This is also the reason that there have not had sex for a long time, not even masturbation.

ce qui ne l'a pas empêché de se faire baiser ce soir, son problème doit être résolu!!! :D :D ;)

this did not stop him from getting fucked tonight, his problem must be solved !!! : D: D;)