THE BAN HAMMER!!!!

Folks we need to make this place fun again,and as of late we have a few members trying their hardest to spoil the fun fun for the rest of us.

The Mods and Admin are busy people in their own personal lives and they don't got time to constantly babysit a bunch of bad ass kids,who just won't learn to behave,everyone of you have been notified of the rules that we should all abide by,and starting tomorrow don't act surprised if shit happens to you after breaking these rules,we need a little order and civilized conversation on here,I must admit that I myself have gotten caught up in the silliness,and I'm trying my best to keep on the straight up and up.

Anyway since not everyone here can read or write English let me use some visual references to what I just said.

THIS IS WHAT THE BAN HAMMER IS USED FOR!!!

150817032449271332.jpg

IF YOU DON'T OBEY THE RULES THE ADMIN AND MODS WILL SUMMON THE BANHAMMER!!!

150817032439824126.gif

AND YOU WILL END UP UNDERNEATH THE BAN HAMMER GETTING CRUSHED LIKE LONER69!!!

150817032444837133.gif

THEN THEY WILL ISSUE A WARNING TO THE REST OF US AS TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE BREAK THE RULES!!!

150817032445536404.gif

AND IF YOU GET CAUGHT IN THE ACT THEY WILL TELL YOU THIS!!!

150817032447640117.jpg

AND IF OTHER MEMBERS ASK WHY THEY BANNED SOMEONE THEY WILL SAY THAT THEY WERE........

15081703244759788.jpg

SO MY ADVICE TO ALL YOU TROUBLEMAKERS IS TO.......

150817032446205488.jpg

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately Mikey, the only people that can bring "order and civilization" to this forum are the mods. And every time we point out to them a member that needs an "attitude adjustment", they get upset and winy about how many stupid messages they receive, and tell us to stop acting like "kids in a sand box fighting for a shovel"

Well some of the trouble makers are protected by the mods and if you stand up to them, for example Karenkraft and his despicable racist posts, then you end up being threatened with the ban hammer. Ozi too for example, brings nothing to the forum just stalks around being rude to people trying to get into arguments. If he pissed you off enough and you take him to task then for some reason you risk the ban hammer. Not sure why they protect them as they just make themselves look worse by aligning with them.

That's all I'll say as, ban hammer!

Well some of the trouble makers are protected by the mods and if you stand up to them, for example Karenkraft and his despicable racist posts, then you end up being threatened with the ban hammer. Ozi too for example, brings nothing to the forum just stalks around being rude to people trying to get into arguments. If he pissed you off enough and you take him to task then for some reason you risk the ban hammer. Not sure why they protect them as they just make themselves look worse by aligning with them.

That's all I'll say as, ban hammer!

Trust me, no one is protecting my arse, I risk the ban hammer the same as anyone else. Certainly not part of any inner circle, in fact I'm definitely outside the loop.

As for where I post, check out my stats that I posted yesterday, you'll see where my interests are.

As for what I post, can't help that, have no time for liars and fuckwits.