Serge & Sandrine

StnCld316

(Content No Longer Available)

It's an older couple.

He must fuck her quite a bit.

Site has a good selection of their personal sex videos.  Just click on the  18+ when it loads to the page.

Plus there is cams in almost every room of their home and a chat box where you converse with them if you like.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Time to take another look at this site.  They've added an enormous amount of content including all of the WM247 feeds (without the ads), CamSoda, various well-known webcam people like TNCouple, WebSeth, At Home 66 (the old Chezmoi66) and others.  Of course, they have their own webcams and they still do sex on their couch as before.  They also have an extensive archive of photos and videos from all the stuff on their site, including Marina and Max.  They have a huge collection of miscellaneous webcam links that sometimes work and sometimes don't.  And the newest thing is a "VIP" area.  I haven't paid for that yet, so I cannot say much about it but it seems they have some people who enjoy being exhibitionists on their own cams.  I think it requires a one-time cost of 10 Euros to access that stuff.

Check it out and see if you find something you like.

Thank you, but I have not found news - the links are old and known. With right-click you can no image save. It's not interesting I think. :angry:

Some month ago this couple are sitting naked on couch and are playing with pussy and cock. 1 day it is ok - but later this is boring. 

Like webseth, boring and in bad pictures quality - this is old technic from 20 years ago.

14 hours ago, Freitag13 said:

Thank you, but I have not found news - the links are old and known. With right-click you can no image save. It's not interesting I think. :angry:

Some month ago this couple are sitting naked on couch and are playing with pussy and cock. 1 day it is ok - but later this is boring. 

Like webseth, boring and in bad pictures quality - this is old technic from 20 years ago.

I'll admit that not having the right-click menu items available is irritating, but I don't find it a deal breaker.  As far as saving images, if you have Win10, there is a work-around.  Just press Win-prnt scrn and you'll save a screen shot.  You can then crop whatever you want.  On the other hand, a lot of their archive links result in downloading when clicked.

One thing I find really nice is that various voyeur sites are readily available without having to visit a bunch of different websites...most notably, all of WM247.  All 5 cams from Marina and Max display on one screen.  All I have to do is scroll from one to another.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...