Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

Would you just LOOK AT THAT ASS!  :yeahbaby: I never felt anything for her in the beginning, but her body is changing

Sorry... when you was talking about nora's ass i thought you was refering to this one.    :idk:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

So she hid herself again? Can't even show her breasts? And he slept with her again, no sex? This is an rlc joke on us.

I'll have the last word !  :yeahbaby:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

With her face glowing even back then,she must have been a member of the Illuminati for a very long time lmaoo!! :nana: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :poke:

I must be missing something

but

like I said before, she is just dandy.  :yeahbaby:

So she hid herself again? Can't even show her breasts? And he slept with her again, no sex? This is an rlc joke on us.

She thinks anyone really cares about seeing her naked. Your not really missing anything. She doesn't even have great tits. She's got to be the weirdest person on RLC. Check out the Nikki shower video i posted. She takes off her clothes in the bathroom blind area then goes into the shower naked ! WTF ! If you didn't want to be seen naked why undress where we can't see you then shower naked where we can ?? At least guests who don't show nudity is fine by me as they didn't really sign to live in the apartment but Nikki isn't a guest.

She thinks anyone really cares about seeing her naked. Your not really missing anything. She doesn't even have great tits. She's got to be the weirdest person on RLC. Check out the Nikki shower video i posted. She takes off her clothes in the bathroom blind area then goes into the shower naked ! WTF ! If you didn't want to be seen naked why undress where we can't see you then shower naked where we can ?? At least guests who don't show nudity is fine by me as they didn't really sign to live in the apartment but Nikki isn't a guest.

I cant agree more.

We dont care her body. We just have the feeling to be caught in a scam with this premium appart girl

Jenny girl model always sought to achieve her dream

she active

It was bad luck this time because of ............

she Adapt With events taking place here Hate

What are the RLC rules on how a resident should live their life in the RLC apartment?

Link please so I can read.

I'm not sure anyone has access to that as it is probably in the contract between RLC and the occupants. Even if someone DID have it I am not sure they would publish it here. Someone made a post a while back that claimed it was an advertisement, perhaps for the rumored US location. It stated that they were looking for people who were willing to spend some high percentage of their time on camera, in their underwear.

I could be wrong, but I am guessing that this is pretty much the only request other then they go about their lives and not turn off the cameras. There are lots of opinions about their obligation to stay in front of the cameras. Some act as if nudity is a requirement and owed to them. My opinion is that if this were true, it would make it a different kind of site.