Is RLC sponsered by Coca-Cola?

mkryan1

Back at their old apartment, Nora and Kinko had a big empty coke bottle just laying there on the floor.  And for a while there I thought that maybe they had just left it there sort of as a toy of sorts for goat man to gnaw on, but instead it just laid there completely unharmed for a good couple of weeks.

So now it seems pretty obvious that the people there at Coca Cola had told Nora and Kinko to leave a bottle of coke somewhere where people can't help but notice it.

Back at their old apartment, Nora and Kinko had a big empty coke bottle just laying there on the floor.  And for a while there I thought that maybe they had just left it there sort of as a toy of sorts for goat man to gnaw on, but instead it just laid there completely unharmed for a good couple of weeks.

So now it seems pretty obvious that the people there at Coca Cola had told Nora and Kinko to leave a bottle of coke somewhere where people can't help but notice it.

I still buy Diet Pepsi, so I wasn't influenced by the mere sight of an empty Coke bottle.

Yeah, I know what you mean.  Coca Cola might have had more success with this product placement endeavor if Kinko would have shoved that empty bottle up Nora's ass.  That kind of thing might have had some kind of effect upon me. 

But other than that, I don't fall for those cheap advertising gimmicks the way certain others might. 

Yeah, I know what you mean.  Coca Cola might have had more success with this product placement endeavor if Kinko would have shoved that empty bottle up Nora's ass.  That kind of thing might have had some kind of effect upon me. 

But other than that, I don't fall for those cheap advertising gimmicks the way certain others might.

If he would have done that with the bottle to Nora, then it would have had to go on eBay to auction it off. Plus Nora wouldn't be able to sit for a month.  LOL

Product placement if it makes money and allows better apartments, more cameras, more girls is fine. Just don't place it in the way of the action.

In Big Brother UK one of the girls, Kinga, went into the garden and apparently did herself with a bottle although it was in the distance so TV didn't really see it but her follow HMs did. The bunch that used to be in there did all kinds of stuff in their real lives although sadly rarely on camera.