Jenny is back

Noldus

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the old timer RLC, what is the shortest time a girl stay in this appart ? because i am really hurry to see Nikki leaving

I would be very surprised if Nikki stays anything like a month. I am sure she is there is fill a space until RLC can get someone else there. :scratchchin:

i think so too. Let's hope being right

We have to remember that Europe is in crisis mode now........they are trying to cope with hundreds of thousands of refugees !  Getting a visa to any EU country is virtually impossible now ! I believe the only new

girls we may see will be some illegal refugees that will do anything for a home and money - even if illegal !If

RLC is willing to accept illegals, they will have their pick of thousands of good looking girls !

We have to remember that Europe is in crisis mode now........they are trying to cope with hundreds of thousands of refugees !  Getting a visa to any EU country is virtually impossible now ! I believe the only new

girls we may see will be some illegal refugees that will do anything for a home and money - even if illegal !If

RLC is willing to accept illegals, they will have their pick of thousands of good looking girls !

Are you serious ? stop watching fox news !

European can make the difference  between libyan syrian irakian ethiopian refugees arriving by boat, and a russian who has alredy travelled asking for a tourist visa at the moscow amabassad. I'm in France and i can garantee that our borders are not closed. Spain, France and Italy are touristics countries.