Jenny is back

Noldus

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks aside, she really is a bore to watch.

Jenny attempting to talk to Nikki,  but Nikki not very friendly or responsive-acts like she could care less .  Nikki and Nora so much alike.

It's now 21:47 their time sitting watching tv and seem to be talking more now and some laughing

Looks aside, she really is a bore to watch.

Yes, but if no one will talk to you it must be difficult. On her last visit, I remember her as bright and bubbly when Rita and her were together.

I think Charlie Chaplin would have a hard time being interesting in this apartment at the moment. (I suppose that's a given seeing that he's been dead quite a few years now) :) :)

Kami and Kristy were beautiful and had personalities. Jenny has no personality, fake boobs and hides them whenever she can. Nikki is much worse than Jenny. She will never show anything and is the most stern looking person. If she is Nora's sister, Nora is actually friendlier and more fun and that is saying a lot for Nora. Apartment is terrible. Read that RLC!

Problem with saying one person is more attractive than another is that beauty is subjective. Me personally, I didn't find Kamilla in the least bit attractive, her face is too round and her mouth permanently turned down makes it look like she's perpetually sulking. Conversely I find thinner women with high cheek bones attractive so consequently think Nikki's infinitely more attractive than Kamilla, like I said, subjective.

TL;DR - In my opinion Nikki's prettier than Kamilla. 

Nikki seems to be intent on getting as close to Jenny as  possible. Could this be love? I hope its not more of this girly girly touchy feely shit!! ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry know, the google translator seems to be struggling with this  ??? ???

Nikki seems to be intent on getting as close to Jenny as  possible. Could this be love? I hope its not more of this girly girly touchy feely shit!! ;D ;D

I wouldn't say they are in love by any means but as I said before I think they are finding some common ground. That can be better to watch than just their nose in the phone and no interaction. They both smiling, laughind, sharing secrets and generally closer rather than sitting on each end of the sofa silently. Next goal talking together in one of their rooms.