Jenny is back

Noldus

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes it's worst, the girls change in the laundry  or in the groundfloor toilets. Espacially nikky

Yes. It's ridiculous. I have no idea what Nikky is doing in a voyeur apartment. She must just be helping out Nora to fill the last slot since they can't seem to find any new girls. Nikky definitely has no desire whatsoever to show any skin at all. She's worse than Nika (from back in March) was when it comes to hiding.

I always keep on trying to remember a girl that used to be  here that even hid herself completely underneath the covers anytime she was on her phone and always tried to hide from the cameras,she was so unimportant that I can't even remember her name,but I think it may be Nika,she was a skinny blond chick.

:dwarf:

Yes. It's ridiculous. I have no idea what Nikky is doing in a voyeur apartment. She must just be helping out Nora to fill the last slot since they can't seem to find any new girls. Nikky definitely has no desire whatsoever to show any skin at all. She's worse than Nika (from back in March) was when it comes to hiding.

You're absolutely right. For me it's not even the 'showing skin' thing. For me, the most precious moments of K&K were all non nude scenes. It's more the attitude. I mean, if you decide to participate in a project like RLC just enjoy the ride. Like our lovely girls did. If you don't like it, just leave. People are paying for this.

They can't be forced to do certain things for the viewers, I understand that. But what is the purpose of hiring girls who don't even want to be here and even act like that.

RLC must be very desperate right now. They try to shake things up a little by adding a new apartment. I think it was Euromike who said it: RLC is aiming at quantity and not quality.

And tonight the party kids are back at D&D. What a surprise  ;)   

For the old timer RLC, what is the shortest time a girl stay in this appart ? because i am really to see Nikki leaving

Normally one month. That's when they have to leave the country because of their visa. Sometimes girls can extent their visit with just one more month.

I always keep on trying to remember a girl that used to be  here that even hid herself completely underneath the covers anytime she was on her phone and always tried to hide from the cameras,she was so unimportant that I can't even remember her name,but I think it may be Nika,she was a skinny blond chick.

:dwarf:

It probably was Nika. Tall, very cute blonde but very camera shy.