Jenny is back

Noldus

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice knowing you English,you can now officially start the countdown clock to when you open up RLC and it says that your account has been banned,and then a few days later you get an email telling you that you should take down the photo or face legal action,that's what I've heard plenty of people who got banned said happened to them 8) 8) 8)

Hey you are talking as if you can see the pic I uploaded, I can not.

We can see it, you cannot until you separately become a paid member of Cam Caps as well, for $12 USD.

I would cancel my RLC membership, request a refund (good luck!)  change my IP address and open up a new account with RLC under a new name.  The CC account does not get affected by this, but change the name as well, so that RLC cannot link you to your past account.

Sorry to see you go so soon.

If you go over to the Nelly and Bogdan picture thread you will see me post your photo,don't worry I edited out your Id,so you wouldn't get banned because of me,just in case nothing happens you might wanna be more careful in the future,and learn to ask question from the veterans who have been here awhile about the does and don'ts Mr.Englishman 8) 8)

Erm, OK, so I screwed up. Wonder is RLC are paid members. Thinking about it I am a PAID member.

It was nice knowing you English,you can now officially start the countdown clock to when you open up RLC and it says that your account has been banned,and then a few days later you get an email telling you that you should take down the photo or face legal action,that's what I've heard plenty of people who got banned said happened to them 8) 8) 8)

Yes as an American you would naturally always think the worst and attack. Let us see what happens.

As for "nice knowing me", I do not think your ever did know me. However, strange as it may be, I like your post. Confirms what I have always thought.

OK I take it you have seen my upload, apparently it is only available to Members which you are not by your status.!

Hey let's quit the crap and get back to having fun here.

IF RLC ban me I will let you know.

You take care,.

We can see it, you cannot until you separately become a paid member of Cam Caps as well, for $12 USD.

I would cancel my RLC membership, request a refund (good luck!)  change my IP address and open up a new account with RLC under a new name.  The CC account does not get affected by this, but change the name as well, so that RLC cannot link you to your past account.

Sorry to see you go so soon.

Hey who said I am Going

This right here is a perfect example of some reading your comment completely different from how you intended for them to read it when you wrote it.

The other day TBG 150 asked me why do I put so many (LMAOO) or smiley faces in all my comments,and I told him it's because a lot of people are either too stupid or some people will completely mis-read what I'm saying and think one thing when I'm actually writing something else.

I'm guessing that you're from England and if you used certain English slangs in your comments,that us Americans don't understand or have never heard before,without an emoji-can or some kind of explanation as to you sarcastically saying something or making a simple joke then we would probably overreact like you just did,Nice knowing ya is a simple expression,I was not being mean I was actually sympathizing with your current situation and you went completely left field with what you just commented about.

If anybody from America read my comment then I'm pretty certain that they would not interpret it the way you just did,they would not see where I attacked you in any way shape or form.

Yes as an American you would naturally always think the worst and attack. Let us see what happens.

As for "nice knowing me", I do not think your ever did know me. However, strange as it may be, I like your post. Confirms what I have always thought.

OK I take it you have seen my upload, apparently it is only available to Members which you are not by your status.!

Hey let's quit the crap and get back to having fun here.

IF RLC ban me I will let you know.

You take care,.

Erm, OK, so I screwed up. Wonder is RLC are paid members. Thinking about it I am a PAID member.

If RLC can see them where they are sitting now then that would tell me that some paid member is part of RLC.

I have asked this question many times but I never get a response.  Does any member who posts specifically to the attachment center only, ever get their account banned by RLC?