Jenny is back

Noldus

I wouldn't say they are in love by any means but as I said before I think they are finding some common ground. That can be better to watch than just their nose in the phone and no interaction. They both smiling, laughind, sharing secrets and generally closer rather than sitting on each end of the sofa silently. Next goal talking together in one of their rooms.

I wasn't being serious. Just a pretty weird sense of humour! ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cancelled my RLC subscription today.  For months, I had been interested only in watching Kristy and Kamila.  If and when they ever return together, if I find out then I will re-subscribe.

I probably won't be on CamCaps much, if at all, since I won't be able to see most of the rooms.  Every once in a while I will enter RLC as a guest--or maybe enter CamCaps to check out some picture files--just see see if things have gotten better.

I've enjoyed it.  Have fun, guys. 

Skipp

I cancelled my RLC subscription today.  For months, I had been interested only in watching Kristy and Kamila.  If and when they ever return together, if I find out then I will re-subscribe.

I probably won't be on CamCaps much, if at all, since I won't be able to see most of the rooms.  Every once in a while I will enter RLC as a guest--or maybe enter CamCaps to check out some picture files--just see see if things have gotten better.

I've enjoyed it.  Have fun, guys. 

Skipp

If they do by chance happen to come back it wouldn't happen until 2016 anyways. When they returned to Russia then they have to wait 90 days before being able to apply for another Visa to return.

Why not just put them in a place in Russia until the time they can return to Spain?

>:( >:( Estoy ya hasta las pelotas de estas 2 " malas actrices (Kamila-Kristy) ".Están en el apartamento? No. Hay otras chicas? Si.Respeto pàra las actuales inquilinas Que se hable de las actuales inquilinas, las otras 2 " actrices " ya son historia, y por favor que no vuelvan al apartamento.

PD.Me voy a pasar por el forro de los huevos las criticas.Los españoles-Latinos me entenderan.

Agur.

I'm going to need a better translator than Google to figure that one out, but near as I can understand, you simply don't want to ever see them again anywhere.

Put space after every dot in his text, and google translates it better  :)

Camellia and Christine succeeded in shattering the record of all aspects of fame, love and acting, so it's not still exist a special page

Remember to only two Page 497

As for the stupid what they did

Nora did not achieve anything

Her sister also

TGB:  transaltion.

"I'm fed up with these 2 girls K&K so-called actresses.  Let's talk about the present tenants.  Are there any others?  The other 2 are gone. 

Last comment was the equivalent of: "I don't give a fuck; I'll wipe my ass with any criticisms coming my way."