Jenny is back

Noldus

Guest bobbyjoe

At the end of the day, and as has been pointed out to me, they are all entitled to their opinion and no one has to watch, nor pay, if they do not wish to.

I see no shame in their views, in fact it is interesting to read the differing views including yours.

that's called the liberty of expression,it's normal we are all differents and we have not the same opinions but it's the life of the forum,j have my haters on this forum(the number one kzs) but it's not a problem,j have accepted that now

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a psycho by definition has no empathy, relative to each other.

Think my little guy.

Even if the RLC pay for tens of thousands of dollars, an individual does not accept these obscenities.

If you have problems to settle with RLC, be brave and write to the support service.

your sadistic side, apparently does not bother you, the English police much to do ......

A psycho! now who here is psycho!

I have no problem with RLC except personally I do not think they give value for money. I have written to there support services with little result.

Sir, there is nothing Sadistic in enjoying watching beautiful Ladies and I am beginning to think the Brits are far more, shall we say, open minded than this French Gentleman.

Sadistic! Now The Marquis de Sade , he was Sadistic. French I believe, could be wrong.

Anyway Sir, enjoy your viewing of RLC.

Guest bobbyjoe

I have no problem with RLC except personally I do not think they give value for money. I have written to there support services with little result.

Sir, there is nothing Sadistic in enjoying watching beautiful Ladies and I am beginning to think the Brits are far more, shall we say, open minded than this French Gentleman.

Sadistic! Now The Marquis de Sade , he was Sadistic. French I believe, could be wrong.

he is from belgium ,not from france  ;)

It is appalling .... some general knowledge ... get out of your virtual world for you .... My little nothing .... all those who speak French, are French?

Returning to the real subject .... you tell me that you wrote to the support service. bravo

you are brave ... .... this service does not satisfy you. Ok, why you continue to pay your subscription?

To insult the tenants .... what spirit !!!!

C'est consternant....un peu de culture générale... sortez de votre monde virtuel....pour vous mon petit rien....tous ceux qui parlent français, sont des français?

Revenant au vrai sujet....vous me dites que vous avez écrit au service support. Bravo

...vous êtes courageux....ce service ne vous satisfait pas. Ok, Pourquoi vous continuez à payer votre abonnement?

Pour insulter les locataires....quel esprit !!!!

Guest bobbyjoe

C'est consternant....un peu de culture générale... sortez de votre monde virtuel....pour vous mon petit rien....tous ceux qui parlent français, sont des français?

c'est pas parce que vous parler français que vous êtes français,

on est français par la nationalité seulement,tu parle français mais tu as  la nationalité belge si le drapeau que tu as choisi est exacte donc tu est belge pour moi et pas français,après tu peux avoir la double nationalité,çà c'est autre chose mais ne dit pas que ceux qui parlent français sont des français,c'est faux.

en belgique,y-a des regions qui parlent le français mais d'autres le flamant et le wallon je crois.

tu devrais te detendre un peu,je crois que tu fais parti des membres ici qui ont vraiment mal supporter le depart de kamila et kristy,va te faire un café je sais pas mais fais quelque chose en tout cas.

It is appalling .... some general knowledge ... get out of your virtual world for you .... My little nothing .... all those who speak French, are French?

Returning to the real subject .... you tell me that you wrote to the support service. bravo

you are brave ... .... this service does not satisfy you. Ok, why you continue to pay your subscription?

To insult the tenants .... what spirit !!!!

What spirit indeed.

I do not insult tenants, merely express my view. Who said I have continued my subscription.

Perhaps we should forget the Vieille Vieille Alliance between France and Scotland and set up a Nouveau Alliance between you and I to agree to disagree.

BTW. Good beer and Chocolates from Belgium. Apologies for that mistake.

I will attempt a translation, but, as you know we Brits think everyone should speak English and play Cricket.

Quel esprit effet. Je ne pas insulter locataires, qu'exprimer mon point de vue. Qui a dit que je l'ai poursuivi mon abonnement. Nous devrions peut-être Oubliez la Vieille Vieille alliance entre la France et l'Ecosse et mis en place pour Nouveau Alliance Entre vous et moi d'être d'accord d'être en désaccord. BTW. Bonne bière et des chocolats en provenance de Belgique. Toutes mes excuses pour cette erreur.

c'est pas parce que vous parler français que vous êtes français,

on est français par la nationalité seulement,tu parle français mais tu as  la nationalité belge si le drapeau que tu as choisi est exacte donc tu est belge pour moi et pas français,après tu peux avoir la double nationalité,çà c'est autre chose mais ne dit pas que ceux qui parlent français sont des français,c'est faux.

en belgique,y-a des regions qui parlent le français mais d'autres le flamant et le wallon je crois.

tu devrais te detendre un peu,je crois que tu fais parti des membres ici qui ont vraiment mal supporter le depart de kamila et kristy,va te faire un café je sais pas mais fais quelque chose en tout cas.

bobbyjoe, not at all I'm a fan of anyone, you're wrong.

I refer you to my first post on this page.

You know, RLC, for me this is not CC. I am against by totally agree with you, to be RLC member, you must be ZEN.

The same principle of RLC is waiting, so I have no reason to lose my means.

I can not be a fan of a web page, even worse based on flash

bobbyjoe, non pas du tout je ne suis fan de personne, tu te trompe.

je vous renvois sur mon premier post sur cette page.

Vous savez, RLC, pour moi ce n'est pas CC. Je suis par contre totalement d'accord avec vous, pour être membre RLC, vous devez être ZEN.

Le principe même de RLC, c'est l'attente, donc je n'ai aucune raison pour perdre mes moyens.

Je ne peux pas être fan d'une page Web, pire encore basée sur flash player

Guest bobbyjoe

bobbyjoe, not at all I'm a fan of anyone, you're wrong.

I refer you to my first post on this page.

You know, RLC, for me this is not CC. I am against by totally agree with you, to be RLC member, you must be ZEN.

The same principle of RLC is waiting, so I have no reason to lose my means.

I can not be a fan of a web page, even worse based on flash

bobbyjoe, non pas du tout je ne suis fan de personne, tu te trompe.

je vous renvois sur mon premier post sur cette page.

Vous savez, RLC, pour moi ce n'est pas CC. Je suis par contre totalement d'accord avec vous, pour être membre RLC, vous devez être ZEN.

Le principe même de RLC, c'est l'attente, donc je n'ai aucune raison pour perdre mes moyens.

Je ne peux pas être fan d'une page Web, pire encore basée sur flash player

bon on est d'accord,c'est juste que j'ai du mal à comprendre ta relative agressivité envers certains membres ici,chacun est libre de dire ce qu'il veut,c'est les bases d'un forum,après on est d'accord ou pas

c'est pour çà qu'il y a des options à gauche ou on peut liké ou donner des +1 ou -1,c'est plus intelligent de se servir de çà plutôt que d'être trop agrassif et de chercher le conflit,y-en a sur ce forum c'est leur specialité et au bout d'un moment quand ils sont repérés,ils se taisent restent dans l'ombre et pourrir ton profil tout les jours juste par pur vengeance et plaisir,je peux te donner des noms en pm si tu veux mais je sais que tu fais pas parti de ces membres-ci,même si on est pas forcement d'accord actuelllement,çà n'empêche pas de discuter entre personnes intelligentes,je te considère comme telle mais faut savoir aussi qu'il y a énormemement de membres ici qui ont un QI très faible donc la cohabitation sur ce style de forum est parfois très difficile,tu le comprendras bien.

that's called the liberty of expression,it's normal we are all differents and we have not the same opinions but it's the life of the forum,j have my haters on this forum(the number one kzs) but it's not a problem,j have accepted that now

Everyone should be able to speak his mind. However, is important to thinking about what you want to say before you post it. For a meaningful contribution in the forum, you should also still be connected to the real world, i think.

This apparment is about to see a few  good-looking girls and a part of their daily routine. This is what we will also see from Jenny. So. As long as the people behave normally and are not inappropriate, we should spend them some respect. The anonymity of the Internet should not put aside this human behavior. Little things, like her operations,  should not cause such a denial, i think.

Does this mean that Kami and Kristy are history at rlc? Unless they came back in Kristy's old room, pull out the double bed. Problem is, I don't know if they would want to sleep in the same bed, especially if Kami is unwilling to commit too much to a relationship. Also, would be too crowded long term in that room. My hunch tells me fact that they put Jenny back there means they are not coming back. Visa problems for Kami (if she overstayed last visa) might have something to do with it. And it doesn't look like they are opening up another apartment to put them in. I don't think rlc appreciates how much they gained from Kami and Kristy. Best of luck in life girls, if you read this.