Jenny is back

Noldus

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks like a Monkey !!!!

I thought that we were suppose to not attack the residences. I love how people hide behind their monitor and attack the residence on everything from their appearance to their sexual ability. I bet 99% on the members of CC couldn't get the time of day from these girls. These girls are out of most CC members league.

I promise myself not to get involved in these grade school remarks, but sometime I just can't believe how childish people are. The residence have feeling and the more you attack them the less they will show us. This includes the one you don't attack.

Hopefully they bring in  a girl that has really good chemistry with Jenny,that would make it a little bit more enjoyable to watch and lighten the mood a little bit,although I think that Jenny is more conservative and not someone that will flirt or caress another girl like how we saw with Kamila and Kristy,she is only into guys and we might just only see a repeat of the last time that she was here,a little sex on the couch or in her room. 8) 8)

Why?

Because Nora ripped her apart for having sex on the couch with a guy. Rita stepped in and protected a terrified Jenny and that's when Nora and Rita got into the fight that caused Rita to shut down and not want to speak to Nora anymore. Rita was trying to get Nora to stop screaming at Jenny and we all see where that got her.

I never dreamed Nora would ever want to see Jenny again. That's why this is so surprising. I don't know if RLC is getting desperate for new tenants or what the issue is.

I thought that we were suppose to not attack the residences. I love how people hide behind their monitor and attack the residence on everything from their appearance to their sexual ability. I bet 99% on the members of CC couldn't get the time of day from these girls. These girls are out of most CC members league.

I promise myself not to get involved in these grade school remarks, but sometime I just can't believe how childish people are. The residence have feeling and the more you attack them the less they will show us. This includes the one you don't attack.

Totally agree! I'm constantly amazed by the uncalled for viciousness of some of the posts here. They will only have a negative effect on the girls actions. It would appear that some people's resemblance to monkeys is not purely physical!!

Because Nora ripped her apart for having sex on the couch with a guy. Rita stepped in and protected a terrified Jenny and that's when Nora and Rita got into the fight that caused Rita to shut down and not want to speak to Nora anymore. Rita was trying to get Nora to stop screaming at Jenny and we all see where that got her.

I never dreamed Nora would ever want to see Jenny again. That's why this is so surprising. I don't know if RLC is getting desperate for new tenants or what the issue is.

RLC getting desperate, have you seen the new room Jitka and Marek.

Jeez.

Totally agree! I'm constantly amazed by the uncalled for viciousness of some of the posts here. They will only have a negative effect on the girls actions. It would appear that some people's resemblance to monkeys is not purely physical!!

Personally I don't think anything said here will have any effect on RLC or the girls actions.

Would love to be proved wrong.

Personally I don't think anything said here will have any effect on RLC or the girls actions.

Would love to be proved wrong.

You will be right, would have to be said on the official RLC forum.

RLC might well never look on here, why should they?