Jitka and Marek Pictures

Where does RLC find these 3-minute guys? Is there a test and somebody takes the time?

Out of a 13 minute Video. He lasted 6 minutes in the video but it was likely longer. The uploader captured the video after they had already started instead of the beginning.

At least he has Paul all beat to heck in the bedroom department.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎16 at 4:06 PM, StnCld316 said:

:)

I hope thats just shadow and compression from video to gif making that brownish colour.......

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I hope thats just shadow and compression from video to gif making that brownish colour.......

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

It's just the video to gif.  The free software gif maker doesn't seem to keep the same quality as the video.

To RLC GM: if you can't afford to get decent panties to some of your female tenants, please, give me this poor lady's adress and I'll ship her something a way sexier !!!

To RLC GM: if you can't afford to get decent panties to some of your female tenants, please, give me this poor lady's adress and I'll ship her something a way sexier !!!

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not, but in case it isn't, why do you think RLC has anything to do with what the tenants wear?