Changing

I was looking at her recently and saw that she has perfect nails, perfect toenails etc. Let me just say that if this is what makes her happy, more power to her. I personally prefer a more natural woman. I can't get that painting out of my head though, the one that is just hair and an ass. I wonder if that is how she sees herself, or believes others do? That would be sad.

it is the most talented of all the participants and has a hobby. It is not far from stupid. Her care is also a plus if you like girls with most RLC that do not wash your head for weeks and did not take care of themselves, you have to watch them. But not her.

The part that makes you laugh the most is, some days she'll spend hours in front of the mirror combing her hair, admiring herself then sit and out make-up on just to sit around the house all day. Then have a shower and wash the make up all off.

I can see if you go out somewhere to put some on but to just sit around the house all day, the make up is not really needed and just a waste to put on.

I have witnessed this behaviour at it's really quite odd. It's 4 a.m. their clock. She does he hair and make-up for 20 mins, then goes for shower, does her a her a bit again, into the LR and then back in to the GR to wipe off any remaining makeup then to bed. It might be fair to say she is OCD about this and she does seem to act compulsively quite a bit. I've also seen her changer her outer clothes about 6 times during the day but not once shower or change her panties in that period.

The part that makes you laugh the most is, some days she'll spend hours in front of the mirror combing her hair, admiring herself then sit and out make-up on just to sit around the house all day. Then have a shower and wash the make up all off.

I can see if you go out somewhere to put some on but to just sit around the house all day, the make up is not really needed and just a waste to put on.

All dolled up and no place to go. She does take really good care of herself though. I think she does it to impress all of her viewers.

I was looking at her recently and saw that she has perfect nails, perfect toenails etc. Let me just say that if this is what makes her happy, more power to her. I personally prefer a more natural woman. I can't get that painting out of my head though, the one that is just hair and an ass. I wonder if that is how she sees herself, or believes others do? That would be sad.

At the Carina and Sabrina appart , there are butch and red hair that correspond to your standard

It might be fair to say she is OCD about this and she does seem to act compulsively quite a bit. I've also seen her changer her outer clothes about 6 times during the day but not once shower or change her panties in that period.

She does not wear panties that much to begin with, so changing often would be tricky, don't you think?

I really must pay more attention to this thread. There are some brilliant and interesting observations posted by members here.

That woman displayed on screen as "Leora" is definitely complex, and I also believe that off of RLC she is just as pretty and complex.

Keep it rolling.

She does not wear panties that much to begin with, so changing often would be tricky, don't you think?

We may have a different definition of panties. I'm talking about the lower clothing next to her skin, like thongs, knickers, french knickers etc.

She does change shorts (which probably still qualify as underwear given that she couldn't go out in them) but often leaves the thong on.