Changing

Another thing I have noticed over the last couple of days is that while quite happy to walk around topless or even naked for a short while she has changed behind the curtains a couple of times - and I mean bras, pants even tops - and twice in the bedroom. I've been watching for a nearly a month and had not witnessed this behaviour before. Sometimes it's weird when you slept with woman she still asks you to turn around or waits until you've left the room until changing. Perhaps she's suddenly become self-conscious about the act. I shall monitor the situation intently.

This always led me to believe that she reads this board. When a new couple/apartment comes on line all of a sudden the attention, however little is diverted away from her place and she pouts. This is her way of showing her displeasure to us. After a week or two, most times, she goes back to her abnormal ways.

This always led me to believe that she reads this board. When a new couple/apartment comes on line all of a sudden the attention, however little is diverted away from her place and she pouts. This is her way of showing her displeasure to us. After a week or two, most times, she goes back to her abnormal ways.

Perhaps I shouldn't post any more changing pics, although she seems to be over that little phase.

Give another week. She'll be back to the same old Leora. Flickin the bean and strutin her stuff in the mirror.

RLC whacked her hard with a few new couples at the same time. Add the other apartment guests and she's in a tizzy right now.

Having a camera on you 24/7 will affect your behavior. After a while, you will play to it, and you will want to see what the response is. In the case of RLC tenants, it would be absurd to think that they are not here. Performing for a fan club makes an exhibitionist gain a sense of satisfaction and control over others, just like being invisible and secretly watching someone else gives a voyeur a sense of power.

Having a camera on you 24/7 will affect your behavior. After a while, you will play to it, and you will want to see what the response is. In the case of RLC tenants, it would be absurd to think that they are not here. Performing for a fan club makes an exhibitionist gain a sense of satisfaction and control over others, just like being invisible and secretly watching someone else gives a voyeur a sense of power.

Wise words my woodland friend.

Wise words my woodland friend.

It's not really wisdom. I've acted on stage in the past (no nudity, I assure you) and had fun with the audience, and I've written scripts alone in a locked room, with no need of an audience. Actors and musicians love attention and feedback; so do many women. I won't try to explain Leora's psychological make-up here, but I've also studied physics and certainly the act of observation of a quantum particle does affect its interaction.

I simply think she's a good young woman, who is pretty and artistically talented, and I think Paul is her man, and he's earned that with her. In real life, they're probably really nice people.

And, I think she's really pretty. How 'about you?  ???  I think you find her pretty, too. She's actually well liked on this board by most of the members, and some of them damn near worship her.8)

And I know who they are.  ;)

It's not really wisdom. I've acted on stage in the past (no nudity, I assure you) and had fun with the audience, and I've written scripts alone in a locked room, with no need of an audience. Actors and musicians love attention and feedback; so do many women. I won't try to explain Leora's psychological make-up here, but I've also studied physics and certainly the act of observation of a quantum particle does affect its interaction.

I simply think she's a good young woman, who is pretty and artistically talented, and I think Paul is her man, and he's earned that with her. In real life, they're probably really nice people.

And, I think she's really pretty. How 'about you?  ???  I think you find her pretty, too. She's actually well liked on this board by most of the members, and some of them damn near worship her.8)

And I know who they are. ;)

How dare you call me out.. Oh wait you didn't even mention my name  :-[ (goes off with fury tail between his legs and crawls into Leora's panty drawer to rethink this. )

And I know who they are.  ;)

Well, apart from other woodland creatures, it must be clear from my posts what I think of her. I have not quite got a shrine yet but her looks are just about perfect as far as I am concerned. When I saw her for the first time I just caught a glimpse which would have been from Cam 1. If it had not been her I probably would have just ignored RLC as I hadn't belonged to a voyeur site for years (Voyeur House in Amsterdam maybe a decade ago), but seeing that butt I just had to exclaim "Who is that? I must see more of her" as I zoomed in via the Kitchen cam and have been hooked ever since.

A lot of my family are in the theatre with some very famous friends who I never meet  :(. I once played a girl on stage with coconuts for breasts. I too studied physics at Uni (I was good at quantum physics but not much else) and have a keen interest in psychology partially through Big Brother. I also write.

She is an interesting combination of qualities. At times I want to believe that she is just some stuck up girl who is obsessed with her mirrors and her looks. Then she will do something that appears tender and sweet towards Paul and exposes other dimensions of her personality. As for her being an exhibitionist, by now most people recognize that human sexuality encompasses a broad range of tastes and experiences. If it works for her, then good for her.

She is pretty although I'm not so sure I would call her beautiful. Perhaps that is because my personal tastes are more for curvy brunettes like Curly. I do hope she is pursing her education aggressively. Looks can be so fleeting.

She is an interesting combination of qualities. At times I want to believe that she is just some stuck up girl who is obsessed with her mirrors and her looks. Then she will do something that appears tender and sweet towards Paul and exposes other dimensions of her personality. As for her being an exhibitionist, by now most people recognize that human sexuality encompasses a broad range of tastes and experiences. If it works for her, then good for her.

She is pretty although I'm not so sure I would call her beautiful. Perhaps that is because my personal tastes are more for curvy brunettes like Curly. I do hope she is pursing her education aggressively. Looks can be so fleeting.

The part that makes you laugh the most is, some days she'll spend hours in front of the mirror combing her hair, admiring herself then sit and put make-up on just to sit around the house all day. Then have a shower and wash the make up all off.

I can see if you go out somewhere to put some on but to just sit around the house all day, the make up is not really needed and just a waste to put on.

I was looking at her recently and saw that she has perfect nails, perfect toenails etc. Let me just say that if this is what makes her happy, more power to her. I personally prefer a more natural woman. I can't get that painting out of my head though, the one that is just hair and an ass. I wonder if that is how she sees herself, or believes others do? That would be sad.