Under Maintenance !

Guest Joeybaggs

What`s with the Barcelona?  They don`t no sound Spanish to me and I speak Spanish!

These are the only Apartments that speak it! Beatriz and Santiago - Adriana and Daniel... :dwarf:

And other apartments, are managed by Nora?

Think a minute that a company leaves these profits in the hands of a young tenant?

I speak as an entrepreneur

When she returned Nikkei yesterday and I forgot something on the shelf Did you see how Nora reaction was anger and what she said to Jane

We did not notice a change in the behavior  Nora recently

If it did not quite exist

And other apartments, are managed by Nora?

Think a minute that a company leaves these profits in the hands of a young tenant?

I speak as an entrepreneur

The last apartment Nora and Kiko had before this one. They up and left the project for about 6 months before turning up in this one.  Old habits just die sometimes and must move on.

When she returned Nikkei yesterday and I forgot something on the shelf Did you see how Nora reaction was anger and what she said to Jane

We did not notice a change in the behavior  Nora recently

If it did not quite exist

Maybe I'm wrong !!!! I am convinced that this event is related to a friend of Jenny, because this guy was not clear from the beginning

Could be a number of things.

After Kamila and Kristy's departure due to visa's expiring or had expired. Nora was on the phone more than what she normally was for a couple of days likely looking for other girls to get to this apartment to keep it alive.

I don't think Nora requested Jenny as they never got a long to well when she was there on her first time. RLC was hard up and had no choice but to bring back Jenny and then add Nikki. Which obviously isn't working out in their favor.

My guess is good as anyone else's.  Just have to wait and see what happens.

It either comes back online or they are done and off to the archives.

Hey I just thought of something.  Can at least one of you RLC paying members go into each apartments bathrooms and see if they have brought in the stripper pole to Nora's et al apartment and let me know if it is silver or gold please.  I'm sure there is an apartment with the secret bathroom that will look in to Nora's apartment and can let us know what is going on.

quote from RFF site

OK GUY I JUST LET YOU KNOW THAT RLC EMAIL ME. THEY ARE THE ONE THAT MADE THE DECISION TO SHUT DOWN THE APARTMENT. I DO NOT NO IF IT WAS ANY THING I SEND OR IF THEY ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE THING GOING ON BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS. THIS MORNING NIKKI RUN UP STAIR WITH THAT GUY SUITCASE AND HE RUN UP THE STAIR WITH A HAND FULL OFF STUFF AND PUT IT IN THE LAUNDRY. THEY WERE TRY ING TO HIDE IT FROM RLC BUT I EMAIL THEM RIGHT THEN AND THERE A TOLD THEM AND ONE HOUR LATER THE APARTMENT WENT OF LINE.

Are they gone? Apartment no longer listed. Wonder if something happened there. Their cameras were working fine. No warning whatsoever. Since RLC doesn't seem to respond to subscribers' opinions, doubt it was the unpopularity of the apartment or the girls. If they were kicking out the girls, we would have seen some sign or packing. The only thing I can think of is one of two things. One, a technical glitch when they only meant to take the apartment off line temporarily and instead removed the apartment listing. Or two, they are reorganizing the whole apartment, bringing in a whole new crew. Or, I suppose, Bruno Mars lookalike went crazy and killed them all. Nah, just kidding about the last one.

What you said sounds a little strange, though not out of the realm of reality. Wonder if they are moving in Bruno Mars guy to live with Nikki. If they were moving out, he wouldn't be bringing in a suitcase and doing laundry. It sounds more like he is moving in. Not unheard of for them to take an apartment offline while changes are made. We'll see. Very interesting.