Under Maintenance !

Guest toomelee

Ok  I know what you are talking about now.  The stuff of the outside life that can't be posted in open forum.

StnCld316 you are right everyone have a real life so you people should go back to your real life and forget these two girls .... that's  what I meant .... ans sorry no links no info

END of Nora Kamila Kristy Story

no more privet life sharing  :nana: :nana: :nana:

by the way  kristy post two very beautiful photos today  :yeahbaby:

kamila post yesterday

but nora didn't post any photo since 2 weeks

end of last news

StnCld316 you are right everyone have a real life so you people should go back to your real life and forget these two girls .... that's  what I meant .... ans sorry no links no info

Are you an attention whore ?

One of the other forums that does RLC content will have it but you won't find it here unless someone PM's the stuff to you.

No, sorry I'm not making myself clear. toomelee stated the following in a post today:

"by the way  kristy post two very beautiful photos today  :yeahbaby:

kamila post yesterday

but nora didn't post any photo since 2 weeks

end of last news"

This is what I was referring to - not the photos within the camcaps site. These are apparently being posted somewhere else.

Likely on ReallifecamFan or voyeurland.org

Oh, I want to dispel your guesses about Nora, I hear her talk any time. she is not included in the RLC staff she just participant. In this apartment, she always said that she is an old participant and pressed on it. The girls felt it so afraid of Nora. And she was an authority for them. Since the old participant. But it is very bad manners, often foul language and told the girls unpleasant things. Moreover, I have heard that she asked RLC enable it to still be on the project. Therefore, it is an ordinary member who just puts himself above others. That's all.

anyone know why rlc took nora's house away

what really happened was all the negative comments on both fan sites about that appartment ,only kamila really made a difference financially to that appartment and after being outed by guys finding her vk instagram accounts etc she probably decided she didnt want or feel safe there any more , that appartment of late as been opened upto the world ,so was ineveitable it was going to close .perhaps a member from on here or camcaps used the disclosed infomation to locate the appartment and went there ,RLC have to protect there tennants and if there as been a security breach ,then that would explain the swift closure of it

there as to be a logical explanation for the swift closure of the appartment ,maybe after all the disclosures of the girls social media sites etc ,there as been a breach of security , maybe a member of here or our other fansite reallifecamfan.com as used the disclosed info to locate the appartment .RLC have a duty to protect its employees and if there as been a breach in security that would cause it to be shut down ,as to wether another appartment will open with nora and gang in it ,is quite a possibility ,i doubt this closure was planned ,more likely forced ,i strongly believe this is not the end of nora ,might be the end of nikki and jenny ,but no doubt nora will again be seen on our screens

It  remains a guess, but this explanation sounds at least logically. In any case, it is also in our interest to respect the privacy of residents.

I hope that there will be a restart. At last, it would be nice to have a come back of nora. :)

RLC's message is that it is removed at the moment. It did not say the usual that they left the project.  This would imply it will be back - at least in some form. 

As for all of the speculation about the social media stuff - my speculation is that it has made no difference to this current situation.  First most people don't publish what they find or it is removed quickly and the girls could have restricted their instagram or VK accounts and the ones that I have seen are not restricted.  Further they post where (in what city) they are usually in.  That at least to me does not seem like people who are worried.  In addition they all seem happy in their posts and pics.

I believe the reason for taking the apartment off the list is because RLC knows that this one apartment spends way to much time in the maintenance mode, hours & hours more than all the rest combined.  It may be that the snooper guy could be moving in with Nikki but I doubt it.  I believe they removed it from the list when they put it under maintenance so they wouldn't catch so much flack for it being under maintenance again after such a short period of time.  Now, why it's under maintenance is anybody's guess and that is just something you will have to wait and be patient for!  You all thought I was kidding when I said I'll see y'all in a week LMAO!