Under Maintenance !

It won't be Kamila. That's a guarantee. Kamila has to wait 90 days to apply for another Visa.

I don't think they would put the apartment under maintenance for Kamila anyway.  She has been there and knows the way things work.  I don't think it went under maintenance for Jenny this 2nd time either.

This even and timing is very typical of a new person coming.

Isis attacked and burned the house down.........they were so mad that K & K had gone !!!....LOL

If you were a stand-up comedian it would be complete silence in the room now. Luckily for you, you aren't a comedian.

I don't think they would put the apartment under maintenance for Kamila anyway.  She has been there and knows the way things work.  I don't think it went under maintenance for Jenny this 2nd time either.

This even and timing is very typical of a new person coming.

It might be that Jenny has left. or something else has happened to one or both of them

If when the cameras come back on and it's RITA my babies face I see,I would grab my Ak 47 leaning up against my bed and shoot myself in the foot so that I could stay home from work for the two or three months she could be staying in the apartment lmaoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D