Under Maintenance !

Indeed, this can not be the will of RLC.

If rlc want to close the apartment, he should've just closed after the departure of K & K.

RLC, Will not lose money for the travel Jenny etc ....

Certainly, some thing serious happened. Why ???? :doh:

I think it was just a last try after K&K left.  :idk:

When you say everyone walked out the door, who is everyone?  Was it Nora, Kiko, Jenny, Nikki, and the spy guy or was it Jenny, Nikki, and the spy guy?  Who is everyone?

The summery in the last few minutes were: Nikki, Jenny and the guy were downstairs in the apartment. Nora and Kiko were not there. Nikki and Jenny went upstairs separately from the entrance to the bedroom. Each came back down within 2 minutes. Neither had anything more than a purse  Jenny was in the downstairs bathroom and the dude went upstairs. He was alone for about 2 minutes. After viewing it again I noticed something else. Within seconds of the guy coming back down they (Jenny,Nikki and the guy) opened the door to leave. Suddenly the guy came back into the apartment alone and set the white object I saw him take earlier, on the shelf between the table and bathroom. He went directly back to the door and the 3 left.

The summery in the last few minutes were: Nikki, Jenny and the guy were downstairs in the apartment. Nora and Kiko were not there. Nikki and Jenny went upstairs separately from the entrance to the bedroom. Each came back down within 2 minutes. Neither had anything more than a purse  Jenny was in the downstairs bathroom and the dude went upstairs. He was alone for about 2 minutes. After viewing it again I noticed something else. Within seconds of the guy coming back down they (Jenny,Nikki and the guy) opened the door to leave. Suddenly the guy came back into the apartment alone and set the white object I saw him take earlier, on the shelf between the table and bathroom. He went directly back to the door and the 3 left.

I wonder if it was a box of medicine, they have been taking meds to get rid of their coughs.

All speculation  not true

This is the second time this thing gets

Separate apartment for online

nora

I think she found a lucrative business more than rlc

Goodbye

This apartment

nora

Goodbye

This apartment

That could very well be true, anything is possible plus I believe Nora & dipstick to be that sneaky!!

You people sure do jump to conclusions quick and make baseless judgments. RLC has taken apt's offline plenty of times in the past and they come back normally. Has anyone actually tried thinking before they make a post here?

Assumptions and Speculation is what keeps threads going sometimes.

Only time will tell.

nora

Goodbye

This apartment

And other apartments, are managed by Nora?

Think a minute that a company leaves these profits in the hands of a young tenant?

I speak as an entrepreneur