Under Maintenance !

http://camcaps.net/nora-sofie-lilu-and-mia/pictures-of-nora-rita-jenny/7365/

That's the last page so you may have to go back quite a few pages to get to the beginning of when they arrived.

Thanks, StnCld316. But, I think he was asking about the photos that the girls themselves posted yesterday and today. That's the answer I want to see also (if, in fact, the post is true).

Maybe I'm wrong !!!! I am convinced that this event is related to a friend of Jenny, because this guy was not clear from the beginning

:idk: :idk: :idk:

Thanks, StnCld316. But, I think he was asking about the photos that the girls themselves posted yesterday and today. That's the answer I want to see also (if, in fact, the post is true).

les filles ont postées des photos sur leur réseaux sociaux, pas sur cc....

girls have posted photos on their social networks, not cc ....

If the apartment is gone, no more chance to see individual girls except as guests in other apartments. This could be a historic change for RLC. Feels like a small death. Makes it much less likely we will ever see Kami and Kristy again. While there were a lot of wrong things about the apartment, especially lately, this could be very bad for RLC and subscribers. How does anyone know about pics posted by Kami and Kristy? Where can we find them? Do they post on their facebook pages or instagram? I don't care to ever know who they really are, only to see how their lives are without rlc? Are they together?

Incident intended that took place yesterday between Nora and Nikki and Jenny Intentional By Nora

Nora hates friend Nikki

If the observed A little That Keiko was Solidarity with Jenny

But Nora said to him, I do this to scare Jenny

Keiko and Nora began to ridicule from a friend Nikki

The issue of exit apartment from the list

Remember what she do Nora

It was entered into a business deal in the field of electronics and this is what paid with the help of an expert in the field

So that it does not exist in the apartment

I think that this is the work that she was want and  Keiko

:idk: :idk: :idk: :idk: :idk: :idk:

http://camcaps.net/nora-et-al/nora-pictures/

There is only 60 pages so it shouldn't be to hard to find the corresponding pages.

No, sorry I'm not making myself clear. toomelee stated the following in a post today:

"by the way  kristy post two very beautiful photos today  :yeahbaby:

kamila post yesterday

but nora didn't post any photo since 2 weeks

end of last news"

This is what I was referring to - not the photos within the camcaps site. These are apparently being posted somewhere else.

No, sorry I'm not making myself clear. toomelee stated the following in a post today:

kamila post yesterday

end of last news"

This is what I was referring to - not the photos within the camcaps site. These are apparently being posted somewhere else.

les filles ont postées des photos sur leur réseaux sociaux, pas sur cc....

girls have posted photos on their social networks, not cc ....

kamila post yesterday

end of last news"

Ok  I know what you are talking about now.  The stuff of the outside life that can't be posted in open forum.