Under Maintenance !

est-ce que ceux qui étaient connectés cet après midi ont remarqués quelque chose? dans tous les cas, la fin de cet appartement est une énorme page qui se tourne pour tous les abonnés!!! tant de jeunes femmes y ont séjourné!!! je suis triste....; :-\ :-\ :idk:

do those connected this afternoon have noticed something? in all cases, the end of this apartment is a huge page is turned for all subscribers !!! many young women have stayed !!! I am sad....; : - \: - \: Idk:

Apartment just went under maintenance as soon as Nora arrived !  Probably trying to get that numbnuts

boyfriend of Nikki to leave !!!

Under maintenance! It has completely disappeared of the Radar here, no longer exists?

No Links, no nothing. It has completely disappeared.

est-ce que ceux qui étaient connectés cet après midi ont remarqués quelque chose? dans tous les cas, la fin de cet appartement est une énorme page qui se tourne pour tous les abonnés!!! tant de jeunes femmes y ont séjourné!!! je suis triste....; :-\ :-\ :idk:

do those connected this afternoon have noticed something? in all cases, the end of this apartment is a huge page is turned for all subscribers !!! many young women have stayed !!! I am sad....; : - \: - \: Idk:

I am sad for this apartment, not for recent events, but, for the two K's leaving. After they left I felt the apartment went to bits. My opinion for what it is worth.

I think that Bruno Mars was an undercoveragent , and they found drugs in the appartment , and that's the reason it is closed for the moment ...

Erm OK, possible, who the hell is Bruno mars?

Except it is not under maintenance, it has vanished, not there any more

As for drugs, those girls certainly did not behave as they were on drugs, or if they were the wrong ones.

As for Nora, who allegedly has so much on RLT's tax problems, could this be a case of OK Bitch, don't mess with us. The Americans are good at that, but Jeez, the Russians!!!

I suppose we Brits would send a gun boat, if we had any left.

I think that Bruno Mars was an undercoveragent , and they found drugs in the appartment , and that's the reason it is closed for the moment ...

Ever since his arrival, he has been casing the joint out, snooping around every chance when he was alone without the girls around.

Erm OK, possible, who the hell is Bruno mars?

Except it is not under maintenance, it has vanished, not there any more

As for drugs, those girls certainly did not behave as they were on drugs, or if they were the wrong ones.

As for Nora, who allegedly has so much on RLT's tax problems, could this be a case of OK Bitch, don't mess with us. The Americans are good at that, but Jeez, the Russians!!!

I suppose we Brits would send a gun boat, if we had any left.

That's just a name someone gave the dude as no one really knows who he is. Nikki doesn't likely even know who he is. It's likely some gigolo she picked up and likely can't ditch yesterdays laundry.

Ever since his arrival, he has been casing the joint out, snooping around every chance when he was alone without the girls around.

Perhaps he works for you friends to the south of you, The IRS, or a common Thief, or it could get better - A Spy, trying to find out the secrets about RLC!!!!

As I type this, this is different. I keep refreshing RLC, and the room has gone, not under Maintenance.

Watch this space.

Too many possible reasons to guess what is happening.

- There are many possible causes related to Nikki. Even the legal battle is possible, and in order to prevent further harm the apartment will be offline longer time, and thus has been removed from the menu.

- I'm not familiar with the powders, so difficult to take a position on the matter. However, it is possible that someone has contacted the Spanish authorities and they have been ordered cameras off until further notice and will do raided to the apartment.

- Big repair work, such as plumbing renovation. This may be the reason why they took Nikki from Barcelona, and not a girl from Russia. Jenny could be a cheap alternative, maybe just the price of airline tickets.

- In general, the apartment has removed from the menu when the couple is moving out. Nora might be moving out, which is a bigger thing than to replace the other girls. However, there has not been any signs of that.

- We do not know how tightly the user interface is integrated with other systems, so bigger system upgrade may remove the apartment from the menu. I do not think this is likely, but possible.

If I must bet, I think this is related in some way to Nikky

It is quite certain, they're not going to give up this concept. It has been the great success undoubtedly.

Too many possible reasons to guess what is happening.

- There are many possible causes related to Nikki. Even the legal battle is possible, and in order to prevent further harm the apartment will be offline longer time, and thus has been removed from the menu.

- I'm not familiar with the powders, so difficult to take a position on the matter. However, it is possible that someone has contacted the Spanish authorities and they have been ordered cameras off until further notice and will do raided to the apartment.

- Big repair work, such as plumbing renovation. This may be the reason why they took Nikki from Barcelona, and not a girl from Russia. Jenny could be a cheap alternative, maybe just the price of airline tickets.

- In general, the apartment has removed from the menu when the couple is moving out. Nora might be moving out, which is a bigger thing than to replace the other girls. However, there has not been any signs of that.

- We do not know how tightly the user interface is integrated with other systems, so bigger system upgrade may remove the apartment from the menu. I do not think this is likely, but possible.

If I must bet, I think this is related in some way to Nikky

It is quite certain, they're not going to give up this concept. It has been the great success undoubtedly.

All very true.

In the short time I have been Voyeur on RLC and participating in this forum this apartment has drawn the most comments with the two K's leaving and their replacements.

Now I know that either RLC read this forum, or their agents report back. That has been proven.

Now. have RLC listened to what is being said and acted, my hat of to them if they have. Or is this just a coincidence?

Only time will tell as I do not expect a newsletter to say "we have listened to your comments and..."

If you get one and I don't please forward it to me.

Perhaps he works for you friends to the south of you, The IRS, or a common Thief, or it could get better - A Spy, trying to find out the secrets about RLC!!!!

As I type this, this is different. I keep refreshing RLC, and the room has gone, not under Maintenance.

Watch this space.

The possibilities are endless.

Maybe Nora and Kiko  have been Illegal Aliens all along and have just been discovered warranting their extraditions back to their homelands.