New girl Nikki

Noldus

Many people have mentioned he looks retarded. That inevitably become to mind when watching him. He does everything very slowly and very focusing. Usually he focused entirely on his phone and works with it very slowly. Sometimes he does not even react when Nikki disturbs him. He speaks very platonic and silently. He is very unsociable. Sometimes he plays with food, such as a small child. Nikki serve him, she puts food in front of of his, gets drink, and tells what to do.

He may seem camera shy, but it is unlikely the truth. For example, autism is not very familiar disease for me, but something may be in the background of his behavior. Perhaps he does not be able to change himself, so it is unfair to mock him. Most likely he is very talented in some sectors that you can not know.

You could be right but the way he flew up the stairs earlier doesn't suggest it.  The douchebag is a loser and Nikki is a loser for being around the sorry sumbitch in my opinion!!

You could be right but the way he flew up the stairs earlier doesn't suggest it.  The douchebag is a loser and Nikki is a loser for being around the sorry sumbitch in my opinion!!

Actually, when I wrote about his slowness, I wrote my thoughts unclearly. I did not mean to say that he is always slow, but when focusing on something, for example to his mobile phone. I have some background information, and I can assure you that they are both in their professions physically very speedy, skilful, and not a losers at all. You can believe it or not, most likely not. That's all.

Actually, when I wrote about his slowness, I wrote my thoughts unclearly. I did not mean to say that he is always slow, but when focusing on something, for example to his mobile phone. I have some background information, and I can assure you that they are both in their professions physically very speedy, skilful, and not a losers at all. You can believe it or not, most likely not. That's all.

I have no reason not to believe you, it's just the impression I get from the pics i've seen and things i've read on CC.  I don't have a clue as to their professions as being a web detective kind of guy, I'm not.  I wasn't trying to disagree, just posting about what I seen him do and what I've read.  Have a good day See!!

I have no reason not to believe you, it's just the impression I get from the pics i've seen and things i've read on CC.  I don't have a clue as to their professions as being a web detective kind of guy, I'm not.  I wasn't trying to disagree, just posting about what I seen him do and what I've read.  Have a good day See!!

The impression you got is easy to understand, it is also the impression that I got when I watched him in the apartment. I'm just bored to read the derogatory comments, page after page, without any objective discussion.

It is nice that you can agree with that, based on what you wrote about Beatriz. I found you a warm heart when you were on her side, and against the same kind of offensive comments than in this thread. Nice watching moments for you with her  :)