New girl Nikki

Noldus

This is now really the low point for this apartment. It's just ridiculous.  >:( I feel fooled.  Because these games of hiding are the exact opposite of the are what I expect from RLC. I would rather prefer an empty apartment, as to see something like that.

I would not have thought it is possible that I write something like that, but if nothing changes, she should be replaced as soon as possible.

This is now really the low point for this apartment. It's just ridiculous.  >:( I feel fooled.  Because these games of hiding are the exact opposite of the are what I expect from RLC. I would rather prefer an empty apartment, as to see something like that.

I would not have thought it is possible that I write something like that, but if nothing changes, she should be replaced as soon as possible.

New around here aren't you? lol

;) ;)Mejor seria que cancelases tu suscripción hasta que no haya un cambio, pero no solo en este apartamento, Suzan, Dasha

etc etc

Hiding from the cameras defeats the purpose of a voyeur site. RLC seems to not mind taking everyone's money but doesn't provide what people pay for. That's not to say we demand sex though we wouldn't mind it, but to purposely hide it is ripping off the subscribers. Eventually, subscribers will leave and RLC will lose. The people who live in these apartments do not have to live there. They should live their normal, albeit exhibitionist lives while there. If they have sex but hide it, it defeats the purpose of voyeur.

Guest bobbyjoe

that's gonna continue like that again and again if rlc continue make the casting in the street !

we need just exhibitionnist people  join rlc and not people just interesting by the free appartment and the money,it's the fault of rlc not of the tenants

;) ;)Mejor seria que cancelases tu suscripción hasta que no haya un cambio, pero no solo en este apartamento, Suzan, Dasha

etc etc

The situation with Dasha is also not excellent. But aside from the hidden sex they are still quite open. And there guests are not too bad either. ;) I would, however, prefer a change for this appartment too.

S & H had a bad time. But, this is obviously past already. The two are one of the top couples here. And I do not mean this because they have open sex again. I think there are a very sympathetic couple.

With Nikki, I just do not understand why she is in this apartment. Obviously she do not want to be there, and now I support that.  ;) At least if it goes on like that.

With Nikki, I just do not understand why she is in this apartment. Obviously she do not want to be there, and now I support that.  ;) At least if it goes on like that.

The theory here is that she is a Nora friend's who came here just the time RLC found new girsl to fill this appartment. I hope she wont stay more than 4 weeks.