New girl Nikki

Noldus

I listened very carefully during all the time they were in the toilets. I hear nothing really interesting

May be they did something, maybe not. we will never know

if they don't want anyone to see anything what makes you think they would want anyone to hear them,I have snuck into another room with women and we had to be quite this was no different if you ask me

I listened very carefully during all the time they were in the toilets. I hear nothing really interesting

May be they did something, maybe not. we will never know

I agee. I was recording as well as watching and noticed nothing suggesting sex. After viewing a second time nothing that time either. I have a different view what was going on but do not wish to speculate with out solid proof.  Even more interesting to me is when Nikki and her friend talk to each other they speak english. I don't think either speaks the other's language. The problem is neither speaks english well. I listened to one conversation twice. Nikki was telling him he had to go. He wanted to stay. She told him "just girls". He said he will pay her. I wasn't sure if he was suggesting rent or money for food but either way it appeared he was negotiating. 

They are in Nikki's bed. Both of them have their panties on... They didn't even touch each other...

I'm at a complete loss as to why she brings him home and sleeps with him. When they are downstairs, he doesn't even act like he cares about her. His face is always buried in his phone - even when she is talking to him. He just ignores her most of the time.

When they are in bed, they don't seem to know whether they want to have sex or not. If he is her current boyfriend, why doesn't he act like it and, if he's not, why is he there? And, most of all, I'd like to know why Nikki is there at all. Why is she in a voyeur house? Why do Nora and the RLC people let her stay there. She is certainly not doing them any favors or getting them any customers.

I'm at a complete loss as to why she brings him home and sleeps with him. When they are downstairs, he doesn't even act like he cares about her. His face is always buried in his phone - even when she is talking to him. He just ignores her most of the time.

When they are in bed, they don't seem to know whether they want to have sex or not. If he is her current boyfriend, why doesn't he act like it and, if he's not, why is he there? And, most of all, I'd like to know why Nikki is there at all. Why is she in a voyeur house? Why do Nora and the RLC people let her stay there. She is certainly not doing them any favors or getting them any customers.

Well, maybe RLC want to change this apartment into a Nora and Kiko home. They obviously cannot find any new girls anymore to entertain us. Even Nika was more entertaining than this Nikki and her weird (boy)friend.

So, by casting two terrible, boring girls who do nothing and will do nothing even if they stayed a whole year, people are willing to accept anything if they can get their 'action'. Already, some people are glad that Kiko is here, because he will give them what they want  ::) So, if these two girls finally leave and Nora and Kiko stay, a lot of us will be happy. Because they don't want to see anymore of these boring girls. And with Nora and Kiko they will have their action now and then.

Anyway, it's sad (and also predictable) that once again RLC fucked it up. I'm glad that I'm not a paying member anymore.