New girl Nikki

Noldus

Weird guy is showing us the new way of how to get laid ..... ignore the girl , concentrate on your phone , act strange , wander around , let her cater to you still ignoring her , don't speak much to her , be the geek . This doesn't seem possible but it looks like it works for him .

i almost agree, but they still hide. This morning Nikki woke up with her sleeping clothes and left the bedroom. She was visible from none of the camera. 5 minutes later she returned to the Bed where there was still Bruno and she was wearing her current clothes. As usually she changeed her clothes in the laundry

What a weird girl ! Only 5 minutes to get changed including the time to go the laundry, something is so wrong. And we cannot see the performance because there's no cam in the laundry :( So sad and unfair ! Come on Nikki we want to see you 'performing' ! :)

What a weird girl ! Only 5 minutes to get changed including the time to go the laundry, something is so wrong. And we cannot see the performance because there's no cam in the laundry :( So sad and unfair ! Come on Nikki we want to see you 'performing' ! :)

personnally i've never talk about weird girls.  but one more time RLC cant charge us 45 bucks for that.

See 2 russian speaking girls watching Dexter on the TV with a douchebag texting on her phone. If it's fitting you, nice for you

Don't know if it is going to relate to this apartment but Milana posts on VK that her current location in now Barcelona.  She was back in Russia after her last visit.

There are 2 days RLC posted by mistake in the standard part, GMT +1, Underwater Carla apartment, Apart 15 through, there were the plan of the apartment, a dozen cameras, I have not access, "Error unavailable camera"

I logged in DC, I created a thread Apart 15 to preach,

RLC restarting again, the apartment is gone. Believe me!!

UTC + 1 corresponds to spain, Is good news soon?

Il y a 2 jours, par erreur RLC a affiché dans la partie standard,  GMT +1, Sous l'appartement de Carla, Apart 15, il y'avait le plan de l'appartement, une dizaine de caméras, je n'ai pas pu accéder, "Erreur caméra non disponible",

Je me suis connecté à CC, j'ai crée un thread Apart 15, pour l'annoncer,

En relançant RLC à nouveau, l'appartement a disparu. Croyez moi!!

GMT+1 correspond à l'espagne, Est ce une bonne nouvelle pour bientôt ?

Guest bobbyjoe

There are 2 days RLC posted by mistake in the standard part, GMT +1, Underwater Carla apartment, Apart 15 through, there were the plan of the apartment, a dozen cameras, I have not access, "Error unavailable camera"

I logged in DC, I created a thread Apart 15 to preach,

RLC restarting again, the apartment is gone. Believe me!!

UTC + 1 corresponds to spain, Is good news soon?

Il y a 2 jours, par erreur RLC a affiché dans la partie standard,  GMT +1, Sous l'appartement de Carla, Apart 15, il y'avait le plan de l'appartement, une dizaine de caméras, je n'ai pas pu accéder, "Erreur caméra non disponible",

Je me suis connecté à CC, j'ai crée un thread Apart 15, pour l'annoncer,

En relançant RLC à nouveau, l'appartement a disparu. Croyez moi!!

GMT+1 correspond à l'espagne, Est ce une bonne nouvelle pour bientôt ?

c'était peut-être l'appartement du portugal de la dernière fois ou l'on a vu le couple juste une nuit avant qu'ils partent(magdalena/joao),cet appartement était dans la section des standard donc y-a des chances que cet appartement revienne bientôt avec des nouveaux habitants,c'était peut-être celui-ci que tu as vu,on verra bien

c'était peut-être l'appartement du portugal de la dernière fois ou l'on a vu le couple juste une nuit avant qu'ils partent(magdalena/joao),cet appartement était dans la section des standard donc y-a des chances que cet appartement revienne bientôt avec des nouveaux habitants,c'était peut-être celui-ci que tu as vu,on verra bien

peut-être !!! effectivement,  GMT+1 ne correspond pas à Barcelone, à moins qu'il parle de l'horaire d'hiver.

actuellement Barcelone c'est du GMT+2