Double Standards

Maturin

Actually, it's in the proper section, maybe we'll leave it be for a while. For the few of you that will continually hate each other for whatever reason, there will soon be a place you can call home. It's going to require time and moving a few threads around.

But first, putting food on my table and paying the bills will always beat out a forum board.

See ya later.

Although I will state once again that disagreeing between myself and Ozi wasn't flaming. Woodworker brought it down to that level by constantly mentioning me and making personal insults. After he started lying, I responded to him at the only level he is capable of interacting, which led to me being blamed for the thread being locked.

That's pretty poor as Woodworker had no reason taking part in a heated discussion where the only thing he could bring to it were personal insults - quite why he wasn't warned and I got moderated is obvious though.

In short, he's a twat :D

You are nothing more than a habitual a liar, and anyone who wants to research it can clearly see just who the culprit really was. 

And just what was it Maturin that Karen said or did to you to make you launch into such an unprovoked and hysterical attack upon her?    Oh I know, you didn't like the fact that she wasn't a liberal like you. 

And for the record, it was you that attacked me first with your personal insults, and you either have a very bad memory, or your just a blatant liar as I have said. 

No I didn't attack you first, you lying, thick shit.

Karenkraft was a racist, nasty piece of work that I made it difficult for him to get away with posting his shit. Something that received messages of support from other member on here.  Why do you keep bringing him up you thick shit? He made a fool of you, but birds of a feather and all that.

The main issue I have with you is that you reduce arguments to the level you can handle, by personally insulting people, lying about them yet calling them liars, talking about the qualities of the person posting, rather than the original topic. For people that disagree with you, you turn it into a slanging match rather than keeping it on topic. You are the lowest common denominator and to interact with you, people have to become more stupid.

And what's with your Woodworker's seal of approval bullshit going on in threads? "I like you Kalvipoeg, I like you Timewarp, but Maturin, you're a liberal liar and a etc etc. You're not my fweind" What are you, a fucking toddler at kindergarten?

I know very well how you operate by now, I'm absolutely certain that if I were to go through your posts you will have deleted any inciting shit said about me or directly to me.  Like I said, lowest common denominator shit.  Here's the thing though, no one fucking believes you, you sad sack of geriatric bollocks.  It is quite obvious the difference in quality of what we post, I delete nothing (only have it deleted by the mods when I risk upsetting you). As if anyone would care any way. Who do you keep replying to me for Woody?  Is TBG gonna give you an extra special star or a digital pat on the back?  Hardly.  You show your lack of quality every time you hit your keyboard, give it up, the joke's on you.

And for the record: you definitely are a twat. A delusional fucking twat.

You're so  desperate to pretend the Karenkraft wasn't actually a guy pretending to be female in order to get weird sexual kicks from interacting with you, that you mention him whenever you get the chance.

And for the record: he was a guy, he fucked you, but do carry on mentioning it whenever you can, please.

Twat

You put a 'Like' under what TBG said, even though in your heart of hearts you can't stand him.  But you do this because you have no character, and are so afraid of being banned, and so you desperately try to curry favor from him instead.    Who the fuck would want to be a friend to you!  I know I wouldn't.

And you know damn good and well you attack me first, when I posted something in reference to what Ozi had posted.  Remember asshole when you said to me,.. "I usually just ignore your post because they are usually filled with just nonsense and not worthy of reading".  And in that post that I wrote, I wasn't even talking to you, or ever mentioned your name in it.  Now do you remember little boy, or do you still want to continue to lie about it all?

And when are you ever going to pay your fair share of twelve dollars around here?  I know now that I made a mistake in paying mine all these years, when a freeloader such as yourself can just flutter about on this board and hurl insults at those that are conservative, or who happen to post things that upsets poor Maturin. (Providing that they're not Moderators of course)  You have no shame, not even when TBG shoed you off like the little boy that you are because he had bills just then to take care of, you even tried to snuggle up to him with a "fair enough" that came off just like a little boy saying ,"Ok daddy". 

Just a gutless little boy with no manly character at all.  So don't worry so much about Karen, worry about yourself instead.

And since you often revert to childish expressions, I've often wondered,..  Is your name Mat-Urine something that might possibly pertain to that bedwetting problem of yours, or are you finally over that by now?

Now Maturine, sadly I must leave this board for a while, maybe even for good,.. Oh I know, I know, but don't cry :'(  as I'm sure you will have lots of fun here while I'm gone.  But there are things that needs my attention too.  Grown up things, like having to set up a trust and a number of other things as well that I know little boys like yourself wouldn't be interested in.  But they have to get done.  Then there's that trip I've been putting off for way too long. 

So be good, and try not to lie so much, and who knows maybe one day after you pay your twelve dollars they may even make you a Moderator as well.  Won't that be fun!  Just think of all those conservatives that you can ban simply because you don't like what they have to say.  Why, they will probably be so afraid of you that they won't even dare to tell others what their own personal views are any more around here.  And just think of the respect you will have just then.  Why, you'll be a liberal hero to some!

Well bye bye Matty.  Be good. 

I landed on this thread to see what it was about. And I have no idea. 

I have read the posts - as painful as some are - and I still have no idea what this tread is about.  Other than the post from TGB 150 (which I think is spot on - if this is what the topic was/is) earlier here, I can not find anything else about this topic that makes sense to someone just looking at it.

Sort of funny actually.

Sorry to interrupt - carry on ......

I landed on this thread to see what it was about. And I have no idea. 

I have read the posts - as painful as some are - and I still have no idea what this tread is about.  Other than the post from TGB 150 (which I think is spot on - if this is what the topic was/is) earlier here, I can not find anything else about this topic that makes sense to someone just looking at it.

Sort of funny actually.

Sorry to interrupt - carry on ......

Some people will stand up for themselves,.. and some people won't.  It's just that simple.

But I'm off now.  Some loose ends to tie up, and then a well earned vacation.  And frankly, it's time to move on from this thing now as well. 

Some people will stand up for themselves,.. and some people won't.  It's just that simple.

But I'm off now.  Some loose ends to tie up, and then a well earned vacation.  And frankly, it's time to move on from this thing now as well.

You know, I saw only this post first and was just going to reply something along the lines of, "Yeah, I agree. Tell you what I'm prepared to let it lie if we both dial it back a bit."

I shouldn't have scrolled up to see your longer post eh?

But you know what Woody? Fuck it, I don't know how many times I have to tell you it's not worth it before I finally take my own advice. TBG fair enough because it was "fair enough".  I've had many problems with the mods here who've exercised their authority in unequal ways at times, this was one of the first times that a decision was taken in the Maturin Vs The Fascists Saga that was explained in a fair manner so it's important to recognise it.

You now accuse me of being childish then go and call me childish names (you do know that my screen name isn't my actual name right?) Remember what I said to you about calling me all the things that you actually are? I've said that many, many times to you. It's called projection, Woodworker, and all it's doing is showing people what a sad opinion you have of yourself.

I'd never ban anyone for speaking their opinion if I was a moderator. Let me restate - I have never asked a mod to get anyone banned.  You should note however that, since I started challenging people who are preaching hate, racism and white supremacy etc on this site, rules have now been formalised against such practices. This was something I took on on my own with a few infrequent messages of support, when you and all your buddies were laying into me.  I took it and gave it back tenfold and this forum changed because of it.  In anyone's book (except yours) that is a very good thing.  Non thinkers and bigots like you are in the minority and getting smaller Woodworker and I serve to remind you just how lonely your road must actually be. This is why you hate me so much.

I can live with that.

Ciao.

• 2 weeks later...

Mods, lock this thread too please, Woodworker has fucked another one up.

The decision was made to move political arguments out of Old Dudes, and into its own Forum. It is not subject to the same rules as Old Dudes the RLC Apartments forums, which are designated "civilized posters only" boards.

This Forum is subject to the same rules of conduct as Rants and Flame Wars, which are less restrictive, and allow incessant name-calling, verbal violence, and general mayhem. (CC Rules are here: http://camcaps.net/read-me/rules-6712/msg157661/#msg157661 )

Have at it. I don't care what happens here as long as Rules 1,2 and 3 are not broken. I'll be over at Old Dudes listening to the Juke Box if you have any questions.