Moving day?

mmm,j don't think,there is many lagging problem with the cameras and

the camera 6 in bathroom is always covered by the water,this appartment need to go definitly offline,

j don't want see kami/kristy in this appartment personaly but why not in new appartment with better quality

I think if the tech problems were solved, the apartment is ok. I quite like the settee views. I can just picture Kami & kristy snuggled up on there. :P :P

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

I think if the tech problems were solved, the apartment is ok. I quite like the settee views. I can just picture Kami & kristy snuggled up on there. :P :P

yes,j know but after two months they are here,nothing have change with the lagging problem,

j have contact 2-3 times rlc support in this period for this problem but j see nothing result :-\

Wouldn't surprise me if they're kaput.  This was a relationship based on sex.  He could have cheated on her (or she on him) and all that would have done is end a relationship sooner (to the benefit of both of them).

As a voyeur, it was better for me then it was for them.

Wouldn't surprise me if they're kaput.  This was a relationship based on sex.  He could have cheated on her (or she on him) and all that would have done is end a relationship sooner (to the benefit of both of them).

As a voyeur, it was better for me then it was for them.

Every couple that is in this apartment relationship has been based on sex, and every one has lead to trouble.

I will miss Carla she look sexy in everything she wore or didn't wear.

Guest TxFeller

Perfect apartment for Kami & Kristy. :P :P

One can only hope. =) Glad they left that cold fish Nora behind.

Saw C&M yesterday in the spare BR humping their brains out, but except for the last couple of minutes when they went doggy, totally under the sheets, so they don't always play to the cameras, i.e., pay for play. Mario was slamming her very hard, almost like revenge sex.

One can only hope. =) Glad they left that cold fish Nora behind.

Cold fish? How?

I'm not exactly the biggest Nora fan but the last thing I would classify her as is a cold fish. She's one of the most liberated women that apartment has ever seen, with maybe the exception of the woman that use to masturbate for some guy on the computer. I don't care to remember their names so I don't remember which girl it was.