Beatriz & Santiago - Pictures

Lol @ people calling her "thick"

It's fat.. hate it or love it but fat is fat and thick is nothing like that..

I agree with you, tits and ass are nothing wrong with, just her legs.. How many would pass along if you see her waiting in doggystyle for you. I dont think so either  :yes:

Ok I think from now on, im gonna remove any reply stating she is fat or anything, we all know she isnt Leora, so if you came here just to say she is fat, dont... just enjoy her ass and tits

Ok I think from now on, im gonna remove any reply stating she is fat or anything, we all know she isnt Leora, so if you came here just to say she is fat, dont... just enjoy her ass and tits

Thank you we seem to forget that these people might read this... and comments like that could cause an overall good couple to leave. I get it we all have our preferences this lady might not be for everybody but that does not mean you come here just to say that in a mean way.

Thank you we seem to forget that these people might read this... and comments like that could cause an overall good couple to leave. I get it we all have our preferences this lady might not be for everybody but that does not mean you come here just to say that in a mean way.

I think she is "Absolutely GORGEOUS darling!!" as Craig Revel Horwood would say.  :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: