Beatriz & Santiago - Pictures

Wherever that ass goes Santiago follows :woohoo: :woohoo:

I noticed that the first day their cam went live. He follows her everywhere. That along with the flowers he brought home the other day, and not seeming to be able to keep his hands off her, kissing her neck every chance he gets and hugging her from behind. It leads me to believe they are still a new couple and he's in the "Can I help you do anything?" phase. Where the man will do everything in his power to keep her happy because he's so in love with her.

Give it about a month and that'll wear off and the "Real" couple will come out. When the true personalities of both of them bubble to the surface.

Ya mean I'm still screwing up all these years later? I still be her flowers for no reason. I don't follow her everywhere. As a matter of fact, I try and escape to the garage so she won't remind me of the things that I need to do.

I noticed that the first day their cam went live. He follows her everywhere. That along with the flowers he brought home the other day, and not seeming to be able to keep his hands off her, kissing her neck every chance he gets and hugging her from behind. It leads me to believe they are still a new couple and he's in the "Can I help you do anything?" phase. Where the man will do everything in his power to keep her happy because he's so in love with her.

Give it about a month and that'll wear off and the "Real" couple will come out. When the true personalities of both of them bubble to the surface.

I'm sure that is the way it is with some couples but not all couples and I hope it's not like that with this couple!!  These two seem to have a very good relationship with her having the upper hand and in allot of relationships thats the way it is.

It's like the joke in the jokes section says;  Try these trousers on honey, I can't wear those, your right and i'm the only one who wheres the pants in this household!  Then she takes off her panties and throws them to him to try on and he says i can't get into those and she says your right and you won't ever get into them until your attitude changes!!

I really like this couple and hope nothing changes with them except for them giving each other a little more space in the relationship!

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎02 at 1:52 AM, Hope85 said:

:)

Holy Shit dude! Ease off of it just a bit. I mean I've been in some REALLY blue ball situations, but damn man. Have some self respect. You're coming off as way too desperate.  :no:

I mean look at her face, she looks like she's so indifferent, even a little annoyed. I like this couple but everyday he does something that just screams desperation. Like he's always begging her to have sex or is constantly attempting to get her affection.